holiday wish list

Some qc201i and a Bridgestone Syracuse winter hat

I haven't put anything on a Christmas/birthday list in a while, but some Truvis balls would be fun to play.

Secret Santa's are you paying attention ?

Really short "wish list" for me this year. The main thing I want is a gift certificate for lessons, but that probably won't happen. Outside of that a Mack Daddy PM grind 56 degree wedge, yellow Chrome Soft balls and a 30 ounce Yeti tumbler.

An IPOD classic since mine was stolen earlier this year. For golf related stuff, gift card to club champion and new golf balls.

Xbox One + Battlefront
F5 or M1 fwy wood
Lesson package
Full bag fitting - for fun of course

I haven't put anything on a Christmas/birthday list in a while, but some Truvis balls would be fun to play.

the truvis is an interesting one, I'd like to try it, no idea if I would like it or not, but would love to try it.

I would also like to try the DUO spin, and I would love to go back to a orage e6, I loved them

The one thing I want golf related is arccos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my sights set on a nice score card holder but mainly will be giving all the presents this holiday season.

Need some new sport coats and shoes though. And any of the bourbons I mentioned a couple weeks ago if my wife is some how reading this.

Don't really have anything on my wish list. Just got a bunch of stuff for my 40th b-day a few weeks ago, so there's really not much. I honestly don't even give it much consideration, I put a lot more time into thinking about what to get the kids & my wife than what I want.

Really don't need anything in particular but B330-RX balls are always welcomed.

Spikeless golf shoes, thinking Adidas powerboost S or maybe the new Nike's, a fitting, and some golf balls

Golf related probably some Puma Biodrive shoes, golf lessons, and ChromeSoft Truvis balls. Really like the soccer ball look. Non golf wise maybe some dress shoes. Nothing else really, gonna focus on the wife and kiddos this year.

If I don't buy it on the black Friday deals through CPO, a 2-Ball Fang putter is on the list. Other than that, not much for me we really want to spoil our newest kiddo (16 year old adopted on Saturday). He has never had much of a celebration at Christmas.

Very little golf related stuff this year. Maybe an MD3 54* wedge. Maybe a few base layers since I've lost weight since last winter.

I switched to the power boost s this year and love them!!!!

Spikeless golf shoes, thinking Adidas powerboost S or maybe the new Nike's, a fitting, and some golf balls

GBB driver
GBB 3wd
Apex CF 16 irons

A new roof on my house

Processor, motherboard, memory and new quieter case for my wife's PC

Endless success for my wife when she starts her new business in the coming weeks

I switched to the power boost s this year and love them!!!!

They were very comfortable in store, glad to hear they are working well. I hope to see them under my tree!

I need nothing material and am blessed to say so. All I want is more time with my wife and kids.

Thank I'm about to get my wish a little early (today or tomorrow) - M1 460 w/ Kuro Kage TiNi 60g :D

With my Legacy bag I'm pretty set at the moment club wise but I wouldn't mind having the J15 wedges in the marketplace as backups. My wife doesn't think I need any more shoes or polos but I could see a pair of the Puma Biodrive leather in my future. My biggest wish would be for a short winter that includes a trip to play golf sometime towards the end of it.

With my Legacy bag I'm pretty set at the moment club wise but I wouldn't mind having the J15 wedges in the marketplace as backups. My wife doesn't think I need any more shoes or polos but I could see a pair of the Puma Biodrive leather in my future. My biggest wish would be for a short winter that includes a trip to play golf sometime towards the end of it.
I approve of the wedge purchase

I would like a staff bag. Carry way too much stuff to the course to fit it in a carry model. Plus I never walk the course...

Would like a staff bag for the office for my putter collection. Always can use more balls.

Back