Ohio - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Cleveland Golf

Quick survey for the "locals" about hotel accommodations.

I planned on staying at the Holiday Inn at Eastgate (which appears to be near the local shopping mall). I found a Red Roof Inn about one exit down on the interstate for almost $100 less total. (Getting hotel and car rental together.) The Red Roof Inn looks like it is near a now defunct shopping mall (Beachmont Plaza) -- however, there also appears to be some places I would be interested in (Starbucks, Graeters) down the street.

Anyone local have reservations about the area where the Red Roof Inn is located? If not, I'll probably stay there and save the $100.

Thanks.

We're at the Red Roof. We could always be like a herd of Yak and walk in a circle with our backs to each other! I don't anticipate a problem for such a short duration.I've stayed in many Red Roof and never had an issue.If you are staying,PM with your info and we could meet up.

Quick survey for the "locals" about hotel accommodations.

I planned on staying at the Holiday Inn at Eastgate (which appears to be near the local shopping mall). I found a Red Roof Inn about one exit down on the interstate for almost $100 less total. (Getting hotel and car rental together.) The Red Roof Inn looks like it is near a now defunct shopping mall (Beachmont Plaza) -- however, there also appears to be some places I would be interested in (Starbucks, Graeters) down the street.

Anyone local have reservations about the area where the Red Roof Inn is located? If not, I'll probably stay there and save the $100.

Thanks.

I've never stayed in any of the hotels around eastgate but can tell you they are all in fairly crowded places. I would probably avoid the redroof inn. Your best bet would be the Hampton inn which is right next to the eastgate mall. My money is on that being the nicest hotel in the area. It's also close to a golf galaxy if you need anything! I live a couple more exits up the outer belt and we have a descent looking Holliday inn express but that would be a 25 min drive to the golf course. Unfortunately we don't have a lot of hotel options outside of the downtown area....but this is the case for most of the greater cincinnati area. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions. I work fairly close to the course and live the a near suburb.

Last edited:
I chose Holiday Inn because it had a bar.

You guys should have seen the Days Inn we stayed at in Iowa.....

I moved my reservation from Best Western Clermont to Hampton Inn near Eastgate; govt. rate for Hampton Inn was only a few bucks more than Best Western, plus I add to my Hilton HHonors points.

I am in the Hampton.

dcbrad and i are shacked up at the Comfortable Inn.
but we'll be migrating to wherever the action is...(ie. mikedean's room)

party in mikedean's room!

dcbrad and i are shacked up at the Comfortable Inn.
but we'll be migrating to wherever the action is...(ie. mikedean's room)

party in mikedean's room!

I'll need a ride around that weekend since it appears my license issue wont be resolved.

Cant wait to get some golf in with THPERS, miss u guys!

I'll need a ride around that weekend since it appears my license issue wont be resolved.

Cant wait to get some golf in with THPERS, miss u guys!

Not a problem! Where you staying

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to win me some RTX wedges. I hear they are pretty good.

Not a problem! Where you staying

At home lol, I live 45 minutes away, was just my way of ranting but thanks for the gesture

Just arrived.

ydyga4yd.jpg

umuqehyz.jpg

hello swag!!

Gonna be a fun weekend. I've got my eye on those Q Stars.

At home lol, I live 45 minutes away, was just my way of ranting but thanks for the gesture

party at mikedean's house! lol

oh baby, love me some Srixon swag! love it!

No problem.

Wow! Hats,Balls....Irons and a big trophy.........this trip will be worth my while! Yeah....it'll be great just meet everyone.

You want to know something cool? Shh. Dont tell anybody.

Spoiler
1st post updated with teams

winner winner chicken dinner

mikedean441 & Large Phil

Back