Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TaylorMade H2O Wet Weather Gloves $16.99 http://dealadaygolf.com/past-deal/taylormade-h2o-wet-weather-gloves

TaylorMade-H2O-Gloves-1.jpg

Hmmm after playing Black Bear in 35mph winds and rain I might spring for a pair of these.

I bought one today just to give it a try. Has to be better than the GolfLogix app for Android.

I bought one today just to give it a try. Has to be better than the GolfLogix app for Android.

I use the golflogix also but I don't like to have my phone on the course. I get out and golf so I can tune things like my cell phone out lol. Prolly just gonna have to do the same and try one out for $40. Thanks for the responses guys!

Anyone use this b4? For $40 I'm very interested... Feedback please!

If this is the same one as a before, the feedback on woot was that it wasnt any good.

***Tappin in cuz I #SeeMore***

Anyone use this b4? For $40 I'm very interested... Feedback please!

Celestron makes cheap telescopes. If the GPS is anything like their telescopes, it won't be high quality.

If you want a good GPS for a low price, Bushnell makes a few that are very good. Yardage Pro and Neo come to mind.

THPing on Tapatalk

Update on this deal from last week
uzateba9.jpg

While the others who ordered were getting confirmation emails and tracking info I'd yet to receive anything two days later other than the charge and it didn't show up in my account order history. Called Thursday and they couldn't find it either, but finally did, and I was told they were sold out apparently as mine processed. They issued a full refund and all was well other than missing out on a great deal.

Well, these showed up via USPS today to my surprise. One quick all later to get everything straightened out and paid for and we're good to go. They even offered a discount on my next purchase for calling to pay for them. For those who have never dealt with golfetail.com, I can vouch for excellent customer service!

Celestron makes cheap telescopes. If the GPS is anything like their telescopes, it won't be high quality.

If you want a good GPS for a low price, Bushnell makes a few that are very good. Yardage Pro and Neo come to mind.

THPing on Tapatalk

I have had my Yardage Pro for a year now. Taped my club distances to the back of it. Easy to use, works great all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back