2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love Bridgestone keeping it entertaining! A+++ treatment for the MC Staffers.
that's one thing that still surprises me about all the sponsors, is how much they put into this event, and we're probably just a small spec on their radar compared to everything else they got going on. shows you how big this thing really is and how much they really care about it. way cool.

i love Bridgestone keeping it entertaining! A+++ treatment for the MC Staffers.
that's one thing that still surprises me about all the sponsors, is how much they put into this event, and we're probably just a small spec on their radar compared to everything else they got going on. shows you how big this thing really is and how much they really care about it. way cool.

Completely agree. Bstone is crushing it!

I can't wait to see what Bridgestone has in store for you staffers again, they have been killing it this year!

I can't wait to see what Bridgestone has in store for you staffers again, they have been killing it this year!

The excitement just doesn't stop!

This goes for the entire event too, every minute of it until you're waiting for that plane on Monday wondering how it went by so fast. Gawd I love the Morgan Cup!!!

truth!

This goes for the entire event too, every minute of it until you're waiting for that plane on Monday wondering how it went by so fast. Gawd I love the Morgan Cup!!!

I'm still excited about our driver orders, my mind can't handle much more right now!

More notifications from Bridgestone WOW you guys are getting top notch treatment right now. Way to go Bridgestone

love that video Jarret.
if Blair is there in July, we might have a marriage proposal for the 2nd year in a row.
unfortunately, i think there would be multiple proposals, each one declined....

Man just seeing the course makes me want to be there so bad! Thanks for sharing the video Jarret

It appears a 3lb package from bridgestone will be arriving tomorrow.....hmm

Hmm, curious to see what it is! I don't get alerts so I don't know if I've got anything coming or not, but I'm excited if we do!

in a sudden change of travel plans, the wives and baby are now flying into Myrtle. dcbrad and myself will be venturing on an epic and quite manly road trip down to Myrtle.

but even better than the awesome journey we'll embark on, is the total cost for round-trip flights, non-stop, for 2 people was $360.

in a sudden change of travel plans, the wives and baby are now flying into Myrtle. dcbrad and myself will be venturing on an epic and quite manly road trip down to Myrtle.

but even better than the awesome journey we'll embark on, is the total cost for round-trip flights, non-stop, for 2 people was $360.

that's an awesome price.

Incredible deal right there. Wife and I were discussing travel plans last night and driving just makes more sense. We both have to take one more day off work but will leave here on Sunday, arrive Monday (get the Ireland folks from airport that night) and then leave the following Monday, arriving back home Tuesday.

Can't tell you how much we are looking forward to it!

Ha ha and our flights for 2 are €2300 - $2960

wow thats a steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back