What are you watching? (No Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck of a series.
I tried it a few years back and didnt make it through the first episode.

I actually paid attention last night and was instantly hooked.

Marvels Agents of SHIELD

The Hawks vs Stars for some reason.... Hawks look like they're sleeping today. Ugly.

The Hawks vs Stars for some reason.... Hawks look like they're sleeping today. Ugly.

Better man than me, turn it off at 3-0. Seen this before.

NCIS..

Limitless

Doc McStuffins with the little one

NCIS New Orleans.

Jeopardy.

The second jeopardy.

watching love on netflix. this show is awesome. it just got super awkward and it's hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

news & weather

Daniel Tiger

Limitless

news and weather!

so i was up til 4:30am binge watching love on netflix. i thought it was fantastic writing, very funny, a great mix of comedy and tragedy. a modern love story in a culture full of narcissistic egomaniacs who love to let you know how quirky they are.

i think it's hilarious when a nerdy, less than attractive creative type writes a show in which the hottest possible girls end up fawning all over him because he's so cute and funny and sweet. growing as up as one of those guys, it was always the daydream that a girl like that would see me this way and fall for me. now these same guys have grown up and are making movies and tv shows in which they can put these same daydreams up on the silver screen. we used to want to see clark gable and humphrey bogart make love happen with lauren bacall or audrey hepburn or grace kelly. now we see paul rust and adam sandler and jerry seinfeld land the likes of gillian jacobs or drew barrymore or teri hatcher. it's absurd. but it swings both ways with movies like tiny furniture where lea dunham moves her way through some very handsome guys. kinda takes suspending disbelief to a whole new level.

Last edited:
Flight Of The Phoenix. Old skool!

Getting ready to watch the WGC!!

WCG Match Play

Survivor.

Survivor

Callaway Live in a few minutes

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Big Bang reruns!

Replay of golf

Status
Not open for further replies.