FS/FT: 2014 Taylormade Tour Preferred CB's 3 thru PW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trout Bum

Regional Rival
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
No matter how much I want to love them I'll never be able to, I'm too set in my ways to go to an offset iron with a wide sole for now. These are set up with the Dynamic Gold S-400 shafts 1/2 inch long, they have standard loft and lie and are in great shape. I've played 3 rounds with them and a couple range sessions. No dings anywhere and some very mild wear on the sweetspot. These are great clubs for sure and someone needs to love them.

I'll entertain a trade but only for 2014 Cobra products Bio Cell + preferred

$550 shipped in the USA maybe just a little wiggle room on the price but not much.

No matter how much I want to love them I'll never be able to, I'm too set in my ways to go to an offset iron with a wide sole for now. These are set up with the Dynamic Gold S-400 shafts 1/2 inch long, they have standard loft and lie and are in great shape. I've played 3 rounds with them and a couple range sessions. No dings anywhere and some very mild wear on the sweetspot. These are great clubs for sure and someone needs to love them.

Are these CB all the way through or did you go combo and get forged scoring irons?

Thanks....I think

Freddies right, 3 thru pw all CB. Thanks guys.

what what? don't be afraid, they won't bite!

Hey Trout, might shoot Jake a PM, he has a friend looking for a set IIRC.

Yup, thanks dude he contacted me about them buddy, I was just giving them a nudge in case.

My buddy is looking for these, will let him know. Wish I could pick up these beauties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are sold, thanks Jake!!

Way to go jake

This worked out for everyone involved, gotta love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back