KBS Shafts - How The Line Was Created

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV talks with the founder of KBS about where the line came from and how it fits golfers.

That was awesome Josh! Really enjoyed listening to him talk about how they got to where they are now.....tour acceptance! Looks like a guy that would have a ton of great golf stories to listen too.

Interesting info... never knew his dad invented frequency matching...

Was always a DG guy but I bought a pair of used i20's with KBS Tours and I am hooked.

Great interview, love hearing the history behind this. And amazing to hear how quickly KBS got thier "foot in the door" almost from day one with OEM's.

Always enjoy listening to Kim and just being around the KBS guys was a really cool experience. Hearing how the brand came to be and how important they take each customer interaction has me itching to have some of these installed in my clubs. Just really good people in the industry.

Nice interview. I wonder how many OEM's have KBS shafts as stock offerings now. I know my R11's and SCOR wedges came with them but I've never looked at other lines and manufacturers to see how many offer them.

I aaaaaaaalways love listening to Kim talk about KBS and getting to hear some of the backstory and history is just awesome.

You want a guy who TRULY knows his stuff? Look no further than Kim.

Very cool. I really want a set of Tours

That was a good listen for sure and the early years and move out is a great story. Thanks for sharing.

THP TV talks with the founder of KBS about where the line came from and how it fits golfers.

Great stuff JB, it's always nice to here directly from the horses mouth exactly how things are done and how they came to be. It was also interesting that his father invented frequency matching, I wasn't aware of that fact...

Nice interview JB. I hit the Rocketbladez Tours with KBS Tour shafts yesterday and was blown away. I have KBS 90's right now but really want the KBS Tour Custom Series.

Great interview, nice to get some history and some insight to the brand.

Great interview. Love hearing how the goal is tour acceptance, which then means "general player" acceptance, and desire.

Dan

Nice JB! I have never tried the brand and I really haven't paid much attention to them. Might be a good time to check them out. I read and hear great things about them. Nice to hear a little history.

Back