The Golf Industry Uncut - THP Radio

Really like where this is heading, the social interaction part is huge as well.

This concept sounds really awesome! Nothing like real world opinions and reactions off the cuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This concept sounds really awesome! Nothing like real world opinions and reactions off the cuff!

And we have a rule. They either need to be accessible on the tho forum or via social media to field questions.

And we have a rule. They either need to be accessible on the tho forum or via social media to field questions.

That's awesome because it makes it that much more interactive, plus provides great exposure for all involved.

I like "The Dean Has Spoken" podcasts. Excited for THP Radio. Looking forward to hearing Uncut!

This sounds awesome. Any time someone from a large company gives this kind of access its pretty awesome.

This sounds great, and I'll definitely be tuning in!

Looking forward to this. Really enjoy having THP radio back

Sounds awesome

Looking forward to this next week, always enjoy hearing insider info and even moreso their thoughts on the current competition.

Thanks guys.

Already on the schedule are...

Corey Consuegra from Bridgestone Golf
Michael Vrska from Wilson Staff
Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf
Harry Arnett from Callaway Golf
R&D from Nike Golf

And a whole lot more.

Last edited:
That's a great lineup so far. I can't wait

Yes! That is a great lineup already. Can't wait to hear these.

Vrska and Harry will be must-listens. As will the others.

That is an incredible lineup, if I had to pick two it would have to be Consuegra and Yagley, but I will be tuning in for all

Uncut - THP Radio

Uncut - THP Radio

Am I reading this lineup, correctly ? Golf channel can even put out a show list like that. Hats off THP!

This should be great. Although I don't envy the person who will filter through / merge / edit the questions to be asked.

First show is coming up this week with guest Corey Consuegra from Bridgestone Golf to discuss all things golf ball and technology related.
Following that up will be the R&D guru himself Michael Vrska from Wilson Golf. We also have Cobra Golf scheduled as well as Callaway Golf and a number of others.

Sweet! Inside industry info and takes. I like it!

THere have been two episodes of that one, and you can download both at iTunes or from the THP Home Page.
Thanks, sorry I missed this until today, things have been moving fast and furious on here the past week, month and year!!

First show is coming up this week with guest Corey Consuegra from Bridgestone Golf to discuss all things golf ball and technology related.
Following that up will be the R&D guru himself Michael Vrska from Wilson Golf. We also have Cobra Golf scheduled as well as Callaway Golf and a number of others.

Quite the guest list so far! Cant wait to hear listen to these going to be some good stuff.

Can't wait for this one. Looking forward to these.

Today we record the first ever episode of The Industry Uncut

We have 6 Questions and then a segment called Fire Away.
We hope you enjoy this unique look at a brand, the industry and the people behind it.

Really looking forward to this. ITunes folks make sure to subscribe

Looking forward to something new to listen to on my commute.

Back