What army comp and strategy?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Barch always. Its all I ever farm with. The best ROI in the game

Barch always. Its all I ever farm with. The best ROI in the game
Barch is solid. I just roll all archers cuz I'm lazy

Barch is solid. I just roll all archers cuz I'm lazy

Haha. 2 barracks of each and i just roll with what numbers come out.

7c368c9448895949eec7b674153cfb40.jpg

A lot of disgruntled youtubers today. Honestly, as a new TH10 I don't know how I'm gonna save loot for upgrades. I've dropped 3 levels and it hasn't helped protect much of what I have now. I became accustomed to playing a couple times a day at higher levels for the bonus and it worked great. I have no desire to go back to playing for hours and hours like I was doing when I started the game. I'm a massive target right now. Gold is maxed out. One attack I lost 550k and had over 600k available still. It really sucks!!!

A lot of disgruntled youtubers today. Honestly, as a new TH10 I don't know how I'm gonna save loot for upgrades. I've dropped 3 levels and it hasn't helped protect much of what I have now. I became accustomed to playing a couple times a day at higher levels for the bonus and it worked great. I have no desire to go back to playing for hours and hours like I was doing when I started the game. I'm a massive target right now. Gold is maxed out. One attack I lost 550k and had over 600k available still. It really sucks!!!
I tried to warn you...

I tried to warn you...

Update is what made it questionable. As far as war it hasn't changed a thing. No different being top 9 or bottom 10, I'm hitting same bases. Actually, it's been an advantage for war. Lab, spell bowl, golems, and 2 camps are done and I haven't moved up.

Some big loot changes coming it appears, and possibly the final death of .5s

I feel like I could be a TH9 for another year lol. The walls and heros alone take forever.

Very interested to see how today's update changes loot. Hopefully there's enough in loot cart and win bonus to offset these full on attacks.

Anyone get their 5 stars and bonus yet and, if so, how much and what league are you in?

Just got it for Masters III :

240/240/1200

Not too bad. Should see how loot cart works soon now.

What's a loot cart?

Saw that TH7's got a 3rd air defense, so I'm fairly certain the dragon only attacks will no longer work on TH7's in clan wars.

Finally got hit. Loot cart was there but total was already showing in treasury before I removed the cart. Not sure amount before hand but I assume it was 20%.

Loot cart doesnt go into the treasury

Yeah, I did too. It was my star bonus I received 1st that changed what I thought I had in there. I noticed this morning the loot cart went straight to storage.

I really hate this game now after the last 2 updates. I play this game leisurely and will never be able to save enough to upgrade my buildings. Just really frustrating. I think I'm done.

I really hate this game now after the last 2 updates. I play this game leisurely and will never be able to save enough to upgrade my buildings. Just really frustrating. I think I'm done.
Sry to hear that. If ur looking to offload ur acct i might be interested

Niteowl, is that you that's been in last 3 onehive videos?

Back