WNY/NWPA & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be at TerryHills both Sat.and Sun. this weekend! I like you Jim but INgolfer and I have to hold it together in Cinci!

Enjoy Allan!!

Still waiting on the new irons, so I am only going to hit Big Oak this Saturday and Sunday is family day with Easter. Nice to see the weather finally starting to take a turn for the good, but I did see snow for tomorrow ?

Enjoy Allan!!

Still waiting on the new irons, so I am only going to hit Big Oak this Saturday and Sunday is family day with Easter. Nice to see the weather finally starting to take a turn for the good, but I did see snow for tomorrow ?
Yeah but this is the last Hurrah...........can't wait!

am getting real itchy to get out and hit some golf balls outside, feels like my career is going to be hitting inside a dome and playing on a simulator, lol, at least i wont spend a lot of money by losing golf balls, lol.

Going to Golf Galaxy tomorrow to get my club regripped and to test out some new clubs. Hopefully come home with something new.

Going to Golf Galaxy tomorrow to get my club regripped and to test out some new clubs. Hopefully come home with something new.
Nice Easter present! Thought I'd get Sat and Sun in but now it's rain on Sun. Getting very frustrated cuz of the invitational in Cinci!

Nice! What grip you going with?

Nice! What grip you going with?

Probably NDMC Whiteout, but maybe a Niion. If it's NDMCW I'm trying to decide between black/white which would look better, and green/white which is limited time and I like even though it wouldn't match at all.

i guess i am either an old man of a tradionalist, golf pride tour wrap, black for me except the red grip on the big stick

Count me in for a WNY outing, based on my oncall schedule.

Anyone thinking about doing the Connecticut THP Invitational?

Good to hear from you. I'll be in Cinci with Shef and with NYSGA I have too many other commitments to make Conn. but Aaron,Mike and Shef are definitely for some outside stuff someday.This weather is not cooperating but I'm braving TerryHills tomorrow.I see Millcreek is open too

I used to use those because of the price. I just don't get the feedback I do with the NDMC's.

Hey bud, myself and Aaron have been kicking around the idea to make the trip to Conn. for that outing.

Hey bud, myself and Aaron have been kicking around the idea to make the trip to Conn. for that outing.

That would be great if you guys went..........more exceptional representation from WNY!!

Back from Golf Galaxy. Bought a used Cleveland SL290 9.0* Driver with a Matrix Kujoh aftermarket shaft for $40.

Back from Golf Galaxy. Bought a used Cleveland SL290 9.0* Driver with a Matrix Kujoh aftermarket shaft for $40.

I thought I saw in the what did you buy thread that you won one on eBay? Did you buy 2?

I bought NDMC blk/wht grips for all of my clubs. Had them on my last set of irons and loved them. The weather around here needs to change fast! Depending on work, when it's gets nice I would for sure be up for an outing and meeting up with other WNYers on here.

I bought NDMC blk/wht grips for all of my clubs. Had them on my last set of irons and loved them. The weather around here needs to change fast! Depending on work, when it's gets nice I would for sure be up for an outing and meeting up with other WNYers on here.

Awesome!! Jamestown is too far of a hike! I know Aaron has said when we play up near his place we'd be more than welcome to have a nice cook out or get together type thing at his place. Really looking foward to meeting up and making some new friends guys! Golf is just the ice breaker.

I thought I saw in the what did you buy thread that you won one on eBay? Did you buy 2?

Sorry, yeah I hit the club at Golf Galaxy and then bought it on eBay. Sorry for the confusion. If I don't like it I know a guy who's looking for a driver like that.

Got out for the first time yesterday and shot even par. I like that the pins aren't in the greens and the course is shortened. I enjoy hitting hybrid, 56*. Anyone gotten out recently in this cold and wetness?

Anyone gotten out recently in this cold and wetness?

It's been too cold and I am on call this week.

Probably next weekend, somewhere easy, as I haven't swung a club in anger since September.

Got out for the first time yesterday and shot even par. I like that the pins aren't in the greens and the course is shortened. I enjoy hitting hybrid, 56*. Anyone gotten out recently in this cold and wetness?

Yesterday and today(TerryHills) Fabulous to get out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back