First round with R11s

TheMidge

Reaction score
Handicap
Played my first round with my new R11s I got last weekend. Broke the plastic part where you change lofts, so I got to take it back tomorrow.

Dont even know which shot did it. After a bad slice I looked at the face to see if where I hit the ball and noticed it.

Anyone have experience with sending clubs back to Taylormade.

I hate to say this, but are you sure it's authentic?

As long as it's authentic, I wouldn't think there'd be any issue getting it traded out.

Yeah bought it at dicks last weekend. Im taking it there in the morning when the pro gets in.

If that's the case, I would think you could easily exchange it at Dick's.

then I would ask him about working on your shanking issue...:act-up:

I've only had 2 times that something like that came up- First round with a new set of 'discount irons' from a major retailer. 7 Iron snapped at the hosel. Put it down to a bad casting process. Returned the set for a new one. No problems. Second was a friend used a new driver I had ordered from Rockbottom. A Zevo at a ridiculous price so I bought 2, one for him and one for me(after calling to ask if he wanted in). About the 5th hole, his driver head and 8 inches of shaft snapped off at impact. Mine was fine and stayed fine for the 2-3 years I used it. Sent it back and got a credit since it was out of stock. Used the credit towards the R7 that followed.

I had great service from TM on a RBZ head last year. Dented the back line of the crown, completely my fault. Inquired about buying a replacement head. They sent me a new club, just had to pay $10 to ship old one back

if you bought it at dicks i am sure they will be able to help you out

No personal experience - but from Threads here- both Dicks and TM seem to do the right thing most of the time. I am sure that you will have no problems.

could you have shanked it by any chance?

I bet you could get it switched out.

The only thing is that I know that the FCT sleeve is pretty durable. I shanked my old shaft once which left a small crack, but the integrity of the sleeve was not compromised

Back