2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
4months from today we will be crowning a 2013 MC champion. 4 solid teams with 4 solid captains will take to the fairways of True Blue and Caledonia to decide who gets to carry the honor of being called the MC champion.

Equipment is being order, bags have and are arriving. Travel plans are being made and the hype is building.

Who will you route for? What team will win? What do you want to see while we are there? 4 months is going to fly by and there is still room for volunteers. Get excited people, this MC is going to be all about you!
1. Team Albatross
2. Team Albatross
3. Want to see Team Albatross win

4months from today we will be crowning a 2013 MC champion. 4 solid teams with 4 solid captains will take to the fairways of True Blue and Caledonia to decide who gets to carry the honor of being called the MC champion.

Equipment is being order, bags have and are arriving. Travel plans are being made and the hype is building.

Who will you route for? What team will win? What do you want to see while we are there? 4 months is going to fly by and there is still room for volunteers. Get excited people, this MC is going to be all about you!

1. I'll be rooting for Team Albatross.
2. I want to see some good golf played by all involved.

I thought about this yesterday, the time will be here before we know it. The pieces coming together, everyone working on their games, cant wait to get down to MB!

Team Dot Com Baby!! Really I just want to play good golf, help my teammates anyway I can, represent THP and my Sponsor to the best of my ability, and hang out with a bunch of amazing people and create memories that will last forever!

I'm just excited to see people meet/exceed the goals they have set for themselves. I know I am looking forward to seeing how my game translates down in Myrtle. I have been working hard and hopefully that will pay off!

Looking forward to golfing and hanging out with good people.

I'm also looking forward to finding out more about the formats

Great golf played by all and a great time had by all

TDC for all three!!!
1. Team Dot Com
2. Team Dot Com
3. Want to see Team Dot Com win
FIFY!!!

i am looking forward to continuing this amazing ride for another 4 months. Getting to SC and seeing old friends and making new wonderful relationships. I look forward to the competition, not so much for who wins or loses but to see how my efforts for preparation pay off.

Callaway Golf Staffers...
You're on deck!
Tour Rep Message coming tomorrow!

Ooohhhhhh, driver time boys if I had to guess!

Who goes 3 deep for driver? Someone's got to!

You're on deck!

Boom!!! Time to order up some distance!! Excited to see what you guys go with!

You're on deck!

Looking forward to it!

What a great thing to read after the week I have had.

Someone needs to inform Gary Van Sickle of SI that THP has now had 72 guys get the kind of treatment that he's spotlighting in the article below. I post this as proof of how revolutionary this event was and still is. Well done to JB and GG for being ahead of the curve yet again.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/1...tour-treatment-mizuno?sct=hp_bf6_a5&eref=sihp

Totally posted in the comments section. Wasn't mean or anything, just a little plug for the site.

Just saw Chads tweet! Congrats Callaway staffers!

I'm really glad I got my driver fitting scheduled already. Can't wait for our PM.

Cobra tweeted out the Cobra Staff bags. Truly amazing!!!
amasebur.jpg

Siri speaks for me!

Wednesday, I tried to go tomorrow, but they didn't have any openings in the afternoon.

Cool Im glad I scheduled one Sunday. Looking forward to it.

You're on deck!

Oh wow...that's gonna help me sleep...NOT!

I guess I need to schedule an emergency trip to Memphis next week so I can go to the Callaway Performance Center there.

So how is everyone going to get there clubs? What I mean by that is are you supposed to get fitted for every club deemed playable by your sponsor and then send your specs to your tour rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back