NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a rivalry? Okay then. I can't recal anything monumental when they meet.
MBC says it's a Rivalry then it is Beef. Come on man get it together

Habs @ Sabres, where's Marty?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

MBC says it's a Rivalry then it is Beef. Come on man get it together

Is MBC a network. Hahaha. It should be a good game but please stop force feeding us this regurigitated match ups. Grow the game and expand what a rivalry could be. This nonsense is not ScrapBeef approved.

Is MBC a network. Hahaha. It should be a good game but please stop force feeding us this regurigitated match ups. Grow the game and expand what a rivalry could be. This nonsense is not ScrapBeef approved.
Maybe you should start your own network?

Haha stupid small key board

I don't know who I want to loose. I hate the Habs but I don't want the Sabers to loose a good draft position by winning down the stretch. Hmmm tough call.

You guys should have done an avi bet and if your team looses you win the bet. Sorry Moose.

Oh look at that it's time for Beef to going the Jamaican track team. I'll try and check in on this rivalry.

Moose and I did that last year, the Caps had to score 3 goals and the Sabres 1 and I think I lost haha

Maybe you should start your own network?

Haha stupid small key board

I would call it the BCE. BeefCake entertainment all Beef all the time. Hahaha

Moose and I did that last year, the Caps had to score 3 goals and the Sabres 1 and I think I lost haha
They may have been one of the worst teams of all-time last year.

Awesome Avi!
Thanks, my BIL played in a tournament and they showed up and played on his team. It was hilarious. He got them all to sign the shirt and then gave it to me for Xmas. Pretty cool gift.

I'll do that bet with you if the wings or bolts meet the caps in the playoffs, loser rocks the other teams avitar the rest of the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll do that bet with you if the wings or bolts meet the caps in the playoffs, loser rocks the other teams avitar the rest of the playoffs

We shall see Grasshopper...

966ee0b52cec620419fea833bebc7202.jpg

Haha, no team logo tattoo for
Me
873ceae084627fbfa5227344bbdb85f9.jpg
just one that involves 2 of my 3 passions, hockey and family (3rd if golf.... Obviously)

That is not me just the one and only Scrap Iron. Just a little taste of how avatar bets go in here...

For example after my reign as King you will see me in a god awful Jersey not smiling. All thanks to fantasy hockey

Hahaha

Ya never know you could get your self a sweet nickname like Beef Cake

I
That is not me just the one and only Scrap Iron. Just a little taste of how avatar bets go in here...

For example after my reign as King you will see me in a god awful Jersey not smiling. All thanks to fantasy hockey

BeefCake!!!!!

d883eaf6973f745c42628e247ee3b403.jpg
hell ya!!!

I just got back from my volleyball league, what the heck happened ? and why did they go to OT, it was the worst case scenario.

I just got back from my volleyball league, what the heck happened ? and why did they go to OT, it was the worst case scenario.
Rough game I guess. Scrivens was awesome. Sabres outshot the Habs 43-22.

Rough game I guess. Scrivens was awesome. Sabres outshot the Habs 43-22.

well that has to be a first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back