What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit about 15 balls at work and took about 50 dry swings.

I went out and played like tee total garbage..............

I THP's read a lot of golf magazines/catalogs and planned a trip to the range with my friend for tomorrow.

Played 9 in league after a range session.

Hit 2 gagillion range balls and played 18. Should sleep well tonight.

Played 18 holes with my good buddy Canadan.

Golftec working on pitching chipping and putting for a few hours

I played the front 9 at my club, had my best round of putting EVER but unfortunately I was striking the ball like it was my first time to ever see a golf club so I couldn't capitalize on it. Met another THP'r at the course and finished my nine with his group. Had some wedges regripped, and hit some balls into the net in my backyard.

Went to the range with my Dad who is learning to play so it wasn't very productive for me but I had fun. Also the wind was brutal but it has me practicing some different lower shots.

yrese8av.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Chipped about 50 balls in the yard after work.

9 holes on the local goat track (opening day) just to get the juices flowing.

Made sure everything was in my bag ready for a round in the morning - fingers crossed the weather stays ok as driven through some snow showers tonight

On location. Putted in my trailer. Wish I could get to the course.

Tried on my new Puma spikes & hit a few chips in the yard.

Bucket of balls today. Dialing in the new sticks and worked a couple swing thoughts. I cannot fall more in love with the driver.

Got to go to the range for the first time since upgrading my irons and driver. All I can say is wow. I cannot wait to play tomorrow. And I am getting my wife into the game and she had a good time at the range also.

Hit about 20 balls today work then went to the range and worked on my irons. It was on the mats but I still got some good work in. Then I went over and was going to put for awhile I made the the first three putts from three different spots all outside of 10 feet. So I stopped while ahead.

THP was it, had to attend a funeral out of town today so that took up about 8 hours.

Another range trip but the ball dispenser wasn't accepting cards (grr). I practiced sand shots and putting instead.

Tested out the RBZ Stage 2 (didn't like it all), but got a sleeve of TM Lethals for testing. Played 18 at Hampton Mills in Dacula, GA. Then went to pick up my volunteer uniform for the 2013 Greater Gwinnett Championship followed by a meeting of Marshals for the event. Long, but fun day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back