The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

In light of the winners prize announcement, operation shave strokes has been green lighted. #stoked

In light of the winners prize announcement, operation shave strokes has been green lighted. #stoked

Or in my case, Operation Get My **** Together

I booked another round of lessons AND a playing lesson just because I am taking this seriously. My goal is to get down to a 7 by the time this comes upon us. So stoked, my buddies are already annoyed hearing about it.

Love seeing all the excitement for this event, and really glad I'll be meeting a ton of THPERS for the first time

You Vegas outing guys rock!

I will be rocking out in the ghost bar with all the celebs

Good for you. I will be hanging out with the THP crew. That's where it will be happening at.

Love seeing all the excitement for this event, and really glad I'll be meeting a ton of THPERS for the first time

For me, meeting and playing golf with the extended THP family is what this trip is all about.

I have to agree with most THPr's in that getting to meet, see again, and generally get to know people face to face is one of the biggest draws to this forumily. The excitement for the outing, Branson, Vegas, and the #grandaddy possibility is driving my desire to take my game to the next level.

Absolutely incredible job with the prizes. Wow is all I can say. One heck of a job JB ! I'm so stoked for this ! I don't think I can think of a better trip.. A weekend away with my wife , golf and partying with some cool people

Glad everybody is so excited about the prizes. The best part is, there is even more incredibleness to come.

I dreamed about Vegas last night...oh how I've missed you old friend. It's been too long (4 years).

I'm gonna feel bad taking all this stuff from 3 Invitationals.

No I won't, who am I kidding.

Judging by Twitter last night, Bridgestone could arrange a private screening of Top Gun or Anchorman, and we would all have a hell of a good time. Lol.

I can't wait to get to Vegas for this. I want that prize! I'm gonna start rehearsing my Hall of Fame speech.

Your driving me crazy with all this continued amazingness. Do you ever stop. I can't wait for this event to get here.
Glad everybody is so excited about the prizes. The best part is, there is even more incredibleness to come.

Told Kelly about the Vegas prize announcement at dinner tonight. She said, "Sounds like you need to get your ____ together, because that's an awesome prize".

Yes, dear.

That just gives you the green light to play all the golf you want bro.....after all "she told you to" right :D

When JB talks SWAG, you know it is..........

Something We Ain't Got

I know, I just remember how excited he was about it when he was talking to us in Dallas!!

You love torturing us don't you :alien:

Another tease! "You're killing me smalls!" Lol

I don't want the prizes I just want my name in the hall about 5 times.

Yeah but the prizes are a nice side effect of the Hall!

This is awesome. I'm so pumped about this tourney, it'll be my first one. I get to bring my wife and hopefully she can have some fun entertaining herself while Im busy. Maybe some of the male golfers that are bringing their significant others can arrange something for their partners to do when we are golfing?

Maybe some of the male golfers that are bringing their significant others can arrange something for their partners to do when we are golfing?
Like take turns calling the wives who had to stay home and tell them how bored they are while their husbands are off playing golf all day :)

This is awesome. I'm so pumped about this tourney, it'll be my first one. I get to bring my wife and hopefully she can have some fun entertaining herself while Im busy. Maybe some of the male golfers that are bringing their significant others can arrange something for their partners to do when we are golfing?

I'm sure they will find something to stay busy

Back