Masters Scripting 2013

the lack of green or yellow doesn't bother me. I think yellow if done wrong looks awful. Like TW's yellow shirt he wore at the Honda this year. I mean this is the guy who wore the same outfit for the entire week last year.

By far Saturday is the best day, I hope he makes the cut so we can see it!

He'll wear it well. Always looks sharp. I don't love those new polos from this year though. The ones with the color blocks on the side.

I really don't like Friday. But let's face it, this guy makes a lot of apparel look very good. I thnk Saturday is my top choice here.

I don't hate most of the stuff, just not a huge fan

what the franks. I guess thinking one would wear green is out of the question.

I like Friday and saturday

Hawk and DDec, I agree he will prob wear the stuff well. I don't think the pics do the shirts justice. I think the Friday yellow is my favorite

I agree with all this. Thursday and Sunday bore me haha!

Adding the blue in on Saturday made a big difference.

I was thinking the same thing. If nothing else, rock the Masters edtion shoes or something.

Awesome, I remember seeing coverage of these from the PGA show, how awesome, a great start for he and Oakley during his defending try!

I agree with all this. Thursday and Sunday bore me haha!

Adding the blue in on Saturday made a big difference.
hahha...thats why I liked it

Tiger's never exactly on the cutting edge of golf fashion. But if it looks good, why change it? He won't break any new ground in style, but I'll bet his game will do his talking for him, if his recent play is any indication.

I was thinking the same thing. If nothing else, rock the Masters edtion shoes or something.
This was my first thought. Those shoes are sweet.

The Friday shirt is definitely cool. Saturday is really just awful, honestly. The other two days are decent. I will say though, those Take pants are some of the comfiest I've worn - wearing the khakis right now at work! And their quick drying is definitely a nice feature. Will probably pick up another pair or two.

It actually seems a bit muted for him, but classic and classy none the less.

I am excited to see the Saturday look

Pretty bland but he will rock it well as usual

Yellow and greenish pants on friday. Was hoping for something more Mastersy but stuff looks good.

I really don't like Friday. But let's face it, this guy makes a lot of apparel look very good. I thnk Saturday is my top choice here.

agreed here, Freiday meh, everything else looks solid

Typical Tiger really. What's up with the white hat/black shoe combo on Thursday?

Typical Tiger really. What's up with the white hat/black shoe combo on Thursday?

That doesn't bother me as much as when they do black hat with white shoes.

I want Thursday's pants. If I can hit my goal weight that might be something I sport next fall

I want all of it.

Back