What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked these up on the Bay to go with my new man crush on TM.

$T2eC16FHJGQE9noMZI7jBRBsS1y7r!~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16RHJHgE9n0yFlc)BQ8GzBiYpg~~60_12.JPG

Definitely pondering some Kikkor and Alial Fital polos. It'll be a bit before I could make a purchase, but I just love both companies' style.

i want shoes but i don't know what kind or brand.... tried on the ATV 360 this year yesterday they were pretty nice but didn't want to pull the trigger think I may snag something more casual like the del mars i love wearing my Ecco Streets.

I will say it every time the name is brought up. Del Mars = most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

I like those too Howzat.

I will say it every time the name is brought up. Del Mars = most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

what year do you own hawk last years are under $50 pretty tempting not to snag them.

Last year's. I have the gray ones. Had the white ones first, but one of them leaked after 8-9 months on a very wet day and Callaway replaced it no-questions asked.

I'm 100% serious. I rarely wear anything else and 90% of my rounds are walking.

Last year's. I have the gray ones. Had the white ones first, but one of them leaked after 8-9 months on a very wet day and Callaway replaced it no-questions asked.

I'm 100% serious. I rarely wear anything else and 90% of my rounds are walking.

looks like i'm snagging a pair or 2....

looks like i'm snagging a pair or 2....

I've thought about buying a pair or two just to have as backups. I don't see any reason for me to go for something else to be honest. I have a pair of Cally Xtremes I'm going to wear on wet days this year as well. The seem really comfy too. Just haven't had a chance to get them out on the course yet.

Where'd you see that price?

watch list is loaded up, time to update the wardrobe

I've thought about buying a pair or two just to have as backups. I don't see any reason for me to go for something else to be honest. I have a pair of Cally Xtremes I'm going to wear on wet days this year as well. The seem really comfy too. Just haven't had a chance to get them out on the course yet.

Where'd you see that price?

Ebay i snagged these for $44 plus $5 for shipping.... i'm on the fence with the new Limited editions from this year in black. i'm just not a huge fan of the suede on top my eccos like that are kinda beat looking because of the suede. but i couldn't beat last years for under $50

T2eC16hy0E9s2S9LjbBQ9m3H0Ew60_57_zpsd6135c0b.jpg

DANGIT. Just when I thought I was done spending money.

Definitely pondering some Kikkor and Alial Fital polos. It'll be a bit before I could make a purchase, but I just love both companies' style.

I love the original Kikkor stuff, but his new stuff has just gotten too weird for my tastes. I would love a reissue of the original Eppik's/

I'm pondering a blazing yellow shirt for an outfit I want to be able to wear...

I saw one in the Nike scripting thread I believe.

Allen Edmonds (a company that makes really nice dress shoes) now has a Jack Nicklaus line of golf shoes.

http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonlin...857_145857_145858_subcategory?sort=price_down

I know that I am probably in the minority on these, but I absolutely love the shoes (particularly the desert series). $200 is a little steep for golf shoes, but I find that AE runs clearance sales pretty regularly. I will keep pondering these until (hopefully) the price comes down a touch.

I like it ATL. We did a review on them a while back and it has a cool video or two from what I remember.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=13299

Excellent. (The review pre-dates me a little bit.) Interestingly, they stopped selling that line of shoes. There is an AE store in Atlanta, and I may check it out to see if they have some of the older styles that they are trying to get rid of. I have three pairs of their dress shoes, and I think they are phenomenal. The recrafting service is a nice bonus as well.

Yea it's an older one for sure. I agree with you. The desert series looks pretty good.

That website is freaking cool by the way. You can see what the shoes would look like with all kinds of different pants.

That website is freaking cool by the way. You can see what the shoes would look like with all kinds of different pants.

Yep. The entire store is top notch. The shoes are a little pricier than other dress shoes, but they are well made and also made in the States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back