2013 Cobra Staff Bag Thread

Tyno! That bag looks crazy. Very happy for all of you. These bags are stunning

tyno's Cobra Staff bag has arrived for the 2013 Morgan Cup:

The profile of this bag is slick.
P4020320.JPG

P4020322.JPG

Very thin and light, a great feature.
P4020321.JPG

Some very nice stitching with a personal touch.
P4020323.JPG

Loving the "boss" handle. Sturdy and it means business.
P4020324.JPG

Two additional 'personal items' pockets. Awesome feature here.
P4020325.JPG

Side by side with my 2012 Cleveland Staff bag from MC 2.0
P4020326.JPG

Some extra pics:

Spoiler

Scripting comparison
P4020327.JPG

Spoiler

Another look at the two staff bags
P4020329.JPG

Spoiler

Oh hello there....
P4020331.JPG

Spoiler

That SeeMore looks great in the bag!
P4020332.JPG

Spoiler

Another look at a fully stocked bag.
P4020333.JPG

Spoiler

Packed and ready to go. A must have for the venture ahead...
P4020335.JPG

The 2013 Cobra AMP Tour Staff bag is vibrant, light, and will really stand out in a crowd....but for more than just it's looks.
The bag includes a number of great features and great attention to detail.
I've only owned one other staff bag to compare it to personally, but there are a few differences that really stand out to me.

I love the new handle. And most new staff bags are coming with this type of handle. It's super sturdy and feels great on your palm when carrying the bag. Easily my favorite feature of the bag.

I loved the 'valuables' pocket on my Cleveland bag, which actually contained a dual pocket. The Cobra bag technically contains three in my opinion, that are nicely lined with soft fabric to protect your valuables during the round.

The stitching on the front pocket is great. Still an amazing feeling to have your name on the front of a staff bag, and love having the option to give it a little more personal touch.

Cobra did a very nice job with this offering and I'm thoroughly impressed.

Gorgeous pics and great write up dude!

Awesome pics Tyno!!!

I know it's small thing but even the tag has a ton of features and info!!!
IMG_2023_zpse7a7874d.jpg
IMG_2024_zpsd3eeb987.jpg
IMG_2025_zps62f4a12b.jpg

Nice Tyler. You know what picture is my favorite.

Child please! He'll be bringing it to OH, or I'll beat him with a wedge continuously the entire drive there.

Stick to your guns Tyno. Don't let these bullies push you around

Oh PS. Sweet bag dude!

That is an awesome looking bag, I would love to get my hands on a red one.

Loving it tyno!

If I was a Cobra staffer I would be looking at some orange pants right now to match these sick bags for sure. You guys are so lucky

Looks like the color is set...almost put a bid on a stand bag version yesterday from seeing your awesome reception from Cobra. Those bad boys are sick looking and you should be proud!

Came home to this incredible bag and then immediatly had a house full of college kids up until just a few minutes ago. I see that some great pics have already been taken but here are a few more of mine. Overall I could not be more pleased with the quality and stylings of this bag, and I know it's one that I'll always cherish.

image-1_zpseb66693c.jpg

image-1_zps32d12a7c.jpg

Came home to this incredible bag and then immediatly had a house full of college kids up until just a few minutes ago. I see that some great pics have already been taken but here are a few more of mine. Overall I could not be more pleased with the quality and stylings of this bag, and I know it's one that I'll always cherish.

image-1_zpseb66693c.jpg

image-1_zps32d12a7c.jpg

Beautiful dude!!!

Simply Gorgeous Lambro!

image-1_zpseb66693c.jpg

image-1_zps32d12a7c.jpg

Looks great man. Really came out well. Pretty cool getting a staff bag in the mail from your sponsor with your name on it isn't it?

Looking good Zac, nice and clean.

Awesome bag Zac! Looks really sharp!

I love the looks of the bags. If I ever bought a staff bag, I would have one of these.

Looks great man. Really came out well. Pretty cool getting a staff bag in the mail from your sponsor with your name on it isn't it?
Cool doesn't describe it. The Morgan Cup is one of those experiences that just leave you humbled because you get all this amazing stuff and realize that you haven't done anything to deserve it. It's incredible.

oh my no...
wouldn't want it to get all durrrrrty.
I've had the same thoughts, it's so clean and nice I don't want to mess it up ahead of July!!!

lambro, awesome use of the photo editing to get those pics together, very nice!!!

awesome picture

P4020331.JPG

What sweet looking staffer that is!! I'm way too lucky to get one too!

Back