NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Ottawa really selling? They've got Lehner/Andy in net, should cover them nicely.

Yeah, don't look at it as a sell myself, more as a way of bait to gain in other areas.

For some reason I have this hunch there isn't going to be any big name trades today, just a hunch though!

Oh the good old days, when DevRickus wasn't just nutty on twitter hahahaha

That was before twitter even existed. HAHA

Stop trying to ruin my day.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Sorry. It's only a hunch. And honestly I'd be more than happy to be wrong!

Siri speaks for me!

Holly crap, boring day.

3.5 hours to the deadline and nooooooothing. I'm on pins and needles, but moreso because I don't want CBJ to throw away assets for rentals.

Pretty sure our Fantasy league had more exciting trade days than this.

I'm not particularly surprised. The shortened season has left so many teams in contention for a playoff spot. Just very few sellers. And, well, the Penguins already traded for half of the available market.

Kipper announced that he will not accept a trade. Will play out this season and possibly retire.

Doug McLean is an idiot. Trashing Kipper for not wanting to move his family, especially since his wife JUST had a baby. He said that Kipper owes the Flames another season or to help them out and accept a trade. If he retires the NHL should investigate salary cap circumvention. He is an absolute moron.

eklund.jpg

If Kip plays out the season and retires, is he really going to stay in Calgary?

LOL no way. He moves to paradise, wherever that is.

Doug McLean is an idiot. Trashing Kipper for not wanting to move his family, especially since his wife JUST had a baby. He said that Kipper owes the Flames another season or to help them out and accept a trade. If he retires the NHL should investigate salary cap circumvention. He is an absolute moron.

I actually dont disagree. I dont mind seeing kipper not come to TO, but it is cap circumvention.

I actually dont disagree. I dont mind seeing kipper not come to TO, but it is cap circumvention.

So is the fact that Philly is going to buy out Bryzgalov. So was Hossa's contract. So was Luongo's contract. At least Kipper is making the decision to leave the game under his own terms. EVERY player has the right to do that.

Basically.. Not to dump on Calgary, but if I was a Millionaire, I'd have a couple homes and neither would be in Alberta.

Frontloading contracts only become circumvention when people retire or skip out on fulfilling the time.
So is the fact that Philly is going to buy out Bryzgalov. So was Hossa's contract. So was Luongo's contract. At least Kipper is making the decision to leave the game under his own terms. EVERY player has the right to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back