Contest - Callaway & THP - 2nd Spot in the #Grandaddy

Get those entries in boys and girls...less than 28 hours before the chance to be Hawk and ATL's next teammate is gone.

Almost time to find out who gets Grandaddier... er, oops, who gets to Bring it at the Grandaddy. yeah thats it

entered.... figured i'd mix up where i possibly end up in the hopper to get picked by waiting a few days to enter.... this is def the coolest contest THP has ever done since i've been here. what an experience.

Get those entries in boys and girls...less than 28 hours before the chance to be Hawk and ATL's next teammate is gone.
And that 28 will go by fast, keep them coming!!!

I really hope my answers are right! Just the thought of getting into this has me all jacked up!

Entered! Thanks to Callaway & THP for the contest! I love the Hex Chrome, so I'm hitting the stores as soon as this ball releases!

I try not to think about it. It'd drive me crazy to look at the thread every day in anticipation.

FWIW, there's a Jack in the Box, an In and Out, and a Trader Joes all within a few miles of each other in Palm Springs. If you're into that sorta stuff that is :)

Sent my answers in. Decided to change things up and wait to throw my name in the hopper.

I try not to think about it. It'd drive me crazy to look at the thread every day in anticipation.

FWIW, there's a Jack in the Box, an In and Out, and a Trader Joes all within a few miles of each other in Palm Springs. If you're into that sorta stuff that is :)

In-N-Out FTW

I will be taking the belt there for a victory dinner shortly after the festivities end.

I know it's early still, but I wrote a letter to Santa and this was the only thing on my list.

Email sent. I sure hope I get to joun ATLGolfer and Hawk.

Time is beginning to click down ladies and gentlemen. If you haven't gotten in your emails, then you better get them in! It's getting to that point of no return for contest 2.

Good to see the excitement build. Luck of the Irish baby, luck of the Irish.

Well it wasn't quite the first thing I did when I got in from work, but my email has been sent and my name thrown in the hat (assuming I wasn't soooo stupid to get the answers wrong.....)

Big thanks to THP and Callaway again, and good luck to everyone :thumb:

Don't forget to give any thanks and credit you can to THP & Callaway golf for creating this one of a kind event:)

big money big money go canada go canada....... STOP

esuny9ur.jpg

nevermind

JB,GG and Callaway know how to put on an event, that's for sure.

Back