Shirt / Polo fabric style? Which one do you prefer? Sturdy or light?

A lot of love for the lighter materials.

Generally, I prefer the heavier fabrics. They tend to be a little bit slimmer, which I like. I keep a pretty athletic build, and the lighter weight fabrics end up feeling very...billowy...around my waist, often while still being snug through and across the shoulders.

I haven't worn a 100% cotton shirt in years. These poly blends are comfortable and lightweight and perfect year round in Arizona.

I like both types. Such a advance over the old golf shirts of 10 years ago... I can't believe when some of my friends show up for a mid-day round in August in a 100% cotton polo. They are soaked thru by the 2nd hole and I'm thinking, "Dude! how's the wool shirt holdin' up?"

I love a light shirt.The Wik-away are great for keeping you dry.

depends on the brands and what season obviously summer is light but i can still wear the pima cotton Travis Mathew polos in the summer and they aren't bad with the heat.

I've become a big fan of the Pima Cotton TBH. But the lighter stuff is still my go to.

I like both, light in the heat and humidity of summer and heavier in the spring and fall.

Agree with this completely. As it gets warmer, prefer the lighter shirts. When the temperatures are cooler, prefer a heavier shirt.

Back