Official Hole In One Thread

First, and only...on My sons Birthday...(he stayed home and didnt play)...Was with my dad and Brother in Law...

City: Kalispell, MT (this is Golf Mecca for Montana, multiple VERY high end public courses... (Designers, Faldo, Fazio, Nicklaus, North, etc.)
Course: Village Greens Golf Club
Date: August 2009
Hole 11: 140 Yard over water...
Club: Pitching Wedge
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

BEAUTIFUL day, virtually no wind...best part was neither my dad nor bro in law drink, so buying beverages was cheap :)

I was doing a playing lesson with a client. We were paired with a single on an early morning. Hole 11 at Heritage Park Golf Course in Olathe, Kansas. We just finished the 10th and had a long walk to the 11th. I joked with them both that I was going to hit a hole in one on this hole. I took it a step farther and pulled out a new ball claiming that it will only ever be hit once. The hole was playing 186 yards from the whites, a relatively flat hole. I took a 7 iron and hit it straight at the pin. It bounced two times and then rolled in to the hole!

Now I know that I was supposed to be a professional and act all calm...but I didn't. I started screaming and jumping up and down. There was a foursome on the 12th tee and they were clapping and cheering for me as well. It's an incredible experience, needless to say. Thankfully it was so early that the course wasn't all that full. I offered to buy my playing partners a drink but they declined.

Including my own I have witnessed four hole in ones. I'll never forget mine and I hope to have another one sooner than it took to get the first one.

Very cool

taptalking

See, thats just an awesome story there!

I continue to hunt mine, some day, some day.

I've had 7 so far and two were over 200 yards, both 200+ yarders were with 4 woods, my first Ace was 235 yards with a 4w in AZ, the par 3 before it I hit the flag on a 175 yard hole a foot above it as the group ahead was getting in their carts behind the green, they started hooting, you hit the pin almost holed it
Then next par 3 a 4w rolls in for my first ace, 235 yards, had a great view of it, since the green was kidney shaped and elevated to a back pin
The same group saw it, they were like WOW almost 2 aces back to back, how long you playing
I say 18 months
haha
True story
The only albatross I have was a blind 7 iron on a par 5, the group I was with looked for 4 minutes for my ball behind the green in rough and bushes
Then one of the guys says we should check the hole
Sure enough
My ball was in it
Only great shot I hit I didn't see go it
LOL
Figures huh

7 HIOs and an albatross? That is ridiculous! You've already got a better golf career than most people will ever come close to lol.

Scored a hole-in-one on 09/10/04. The ace occurred on Hole 15, a par 3, 145yd hole at Emerald Woods (St. Andrews Course) located in Columbia Station, Ohio, USA. Brian scored the hole-in-one with a 8 Iron and had this to say about it: "The shot was straight my partner said "that looks really good its right at the flag" the ball landed behind the pin and my other partner said "its backing up" and I yelled "get in the hole" then the ball went in the hole and we started celebrating." (I recorded my Ace on holeinone.com and that it was I inputted back on 9/10/04) Great thing about this round is I shot a 51 for 9 with a Ace, I could doing nothing right the whole day except this hole.... I also witnessed my brother get his a few years before mine, he hit a low screamer that just kept rolling went over this hill and we lost sight of it, as we get closer and see nothing on the green I thought it has to be beind the green somewhere, we looked and looked and my bro goes "I'm checking the hole" and next I know I hear this scream and him running around the green celebrating, I walk to the hole and see the ball and start celebrating with him.......

I've hit 1.5 HIO's, the first was at the HoHoKam Course outside of Phoenix 155 yd 8 iron that one hopped right in the cup, my buddies really took advantage of the free drinks after the round. The .5 was at NMSU GC # 2 210 yard I pull hooked my 4 iron into a desert hazard, reloaded and hit the best shot of my life, high draw that landed soft and rolled in like a putt. Took a 3 on the scorecard but got the satisfaction of watching it go in from the tee box.

I made my first ever hole in one yesterday at Harbor Shores (Where the Senior PGA was held last year). The hole was playing 157 into a crossing wind. I hit 8 iron about 8 feet past the hole and it came down the slope and dunked. I ended up carding a 39/34-73.

Nice !!!!!

tappin from my big as note2

I made my first ever hole in one yesterday at Harbor Shores (Where the Senior PGA was held last year). The hole was playing 157 into a crossing wind. I hit 8 iron about 8 feet past the hole and it came down the slope and dunked. I ended up carding a 39/34-73.

Congrats!!

Nice work outlaw

One of the guys in my group hit his first shot on a par 3 in the drink. For three from the tee he hits a soft 5 wood and walks away. He's still pissed from the last shot. When it hits the apex I told him nice shot and he didn't respond. It hit the green and dropped right in the cup. I said "dude you just drained it" and still he didn't even say anything back because he thought I was kidding. He couldn't find his ball anywhere and I told him to go look in the hole. Then came the smiling and the yelling.

I feel bad that it wasn't a real ace, but an ace is an ace nonetheless!

THPing on Tapatalk

I aced the 15th hole on the Slammer and Squire @ PGA world golf village with my Callaway x16 9 iron. the hole was a 94 yard par 3.
I thought it went into the water! I had no idea it went in the hole until I saw the look on T2GRN18's face after he plopped down on the grass in shock.

We stopped so that i could take a picture of my brick on the way home after The Outing.

9yguvety.jpg

Last edited:
I aced the 15th hole on the Slammer and Squire @ PGA world golf village with my Callaway x16 9 iron. the hole was a 94 yard par 3.
I thought it went into the water! I had no idea it went in the hole until I saw the look on T2GRN18's face after he plopped down on the grass in shock.
We danced around the tee box like little kids too

congrats

We stopped so that i could take a picture of my brick on the way home after The Outing.

9yguvety.jpg

What an awesome place to have a plaque! Very nice!

Congrats Lee, that's awesome!

9yguvety.jpg

That is awesome!!

I did it! Hole in one on #12 from 132 yards using the new Bridgestone Precept Pink Lady ball! I'm so excited! Used a Ping i20 7 iron.

OUTSTANDING KELLY!!! Congrats on the HIO.

Back