Masters Scripting 2013

Don't show this to Azinger. He thinks they should wear bag tan khakis and energy ahirts

Hopefully there is a Furyk/Stricker pairing that he can follow.

Little Po Van Pelt Scripting

alialfital_bvp.jpg

Sligo is going to have Brian Gay looking really good

masters_BG_2013.jpg

I say it every year it seems, but this is probably the best Sligo line they have ever done. I would wear any and all of that. Great looking stuff.

Loving the Alial Fital BVP script.

Sligo hit a home run!!!

I agree, Sligo's line is great. Style, colors are perfet...makes we want to buy their suff.

Tap

Luke Donald is going to be looking well put together in RLX as per usual

ce972cb85cc74a99e03d142cb6d34d12_view.jpg

I love having the script for each day, AWESOME!!!

I'm just the opposite Kyle. Nothing bores the heck out of me more than clothing scripting, especially when a good chunk of the gear being showcased isnt available for sale.

I'm just the opposite Kyle. Nothing bores the heck out of me more than clothing scripting, especially when a good chunk of the gear being showcased isnt available for sale.

There's not much this year that isn't available actually. Nike, Alial, Sligo, Puma, RLX, all of these stuff from what I've seen is available online somewhere.

Keegan breaking out his normal red/white St.Mary's (hope I remembered that correctly) colours on sunday

4765371-22396356-thumbnail.jpg

I like a lot of Keegs looks. Wednesday looks great.

I must say I've been impressed with TH. Their materials need a little work, but they're getting there and they have a great, classic looking style.

Keegan breaking out his normal red/white St.Mary's (hope I remembered that correctly) colours on sunday

4765371-22396356-thumbnail.jpg
I really like his classic muted style via Tommy.

I must say I've been impressed with TH. Their materials need a little work, but they're getting there and they have a great, classic looking style.

Keegan wears it well. I think they have a great look line.

BTW Jeff trying to find Adam Scott's scripting for you. Aquascutum usually releases one, but haven't been able to track it down yet.

I've sent out a couple messages, see if something doesn't pop up soon.

I sent a Tweet to them and it looks like others have as well. His red/black/gray argyle sweater created some buzz at The Open Championship, so it's kind of weird they don't have something put together to show what he will be wearing.

I sent a Tweet to them and it looks like others have as well. His red/black/gray argyle sweater created some buzz at The Open Championship, so it's kind of weird they don't have something put together to show what he will be wearing.

Their new Spring line was just released to the public not that long ago as well, so you would think they would want to showcase some of those new pieces.

I tweeted them as well, also sent some messages to other outlets that provide some of the golf fashion stuff.

Note: I updated the first post to link to the post of each script so people don't have to search through 12 pages to find what they are looking for.

Back