How Much Would it Take for You to Quit?

That's tough...because if I got that much money...I'd want to spend it all of golf stuff.

something north of 6 figures. It would be a sacrifice, but I think I'd owe it to my family to consider how it could benefit them and not just how I would suffer.

At least 1 million. Then I could retire and travel the world.

20 million!! that way im set for life and id could pay someone to make me the best damn bowler that ever walked an alley....bowling alley i mean!!

You sure he doesn't want to sleep with my wife instead?? Give up golf sheesh, tough one. Would probably be 6 figures minimum.

I have calculated a sum that would let me get everything I can think of, and that sum is 5 billion euros.

B7912ED2-826B-4B92-90C3-FD4855F92051-2261-00000121286104CB_zpsaabe8e0c.jpg

Let's see. Not going to happen. Enjoy the game too much.

I'm sure if I calculated the money I've spent on golf in my 30+ years of playing that it would be a very substantial amount of money. And worth every penny!

It would take A LOT of money. At least $10 million I suppose. I could get in to a real bad habit of owning and racing cars with that type of cheddar. Even with that it would be really difficult to not continue to get the itch.

For me it would have to be no less than 50 million. That would be enough to quit my job, buy a ranch to sell hunts in the fall and continue to do my guided fishing trips full time. Those two things alone is enough to keep you busy and forget about golf.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

13 dollars a caesar salad and some sunflower seeds

It would take A LOT of money. At least $10 million I suppose. I could get in to a real bad habit of owning and racing cars with that type of cheddar. Even with that it would be really difficult to not continue to get the itch.

You don't need that much for race cars, just ask me and my step-dad....we do it on nothing :p

Dan

This is a really tough one....To get me to give up the game, we're talking 500 million....I'd throw myself even more into car racing, and probably buy a hockey team that I could play for :blob::banana:

In seriousness though, it would take that amount to get me to give the game up forever, considering I plan on having another 70 years around here

Dan

250k. That would pay off the remainder of my home and vehicles and leave me with 200k to guy buy another ridiculously overpriced bass boat loaded with electronics for cash and have 10 years worth of entry fees left over.

If only 50k would pay off your home and all your vehicles you are doing better than most :)

I made big down payments and try to live on what I could afford if I were to lose my good job and have to be a fry cook.

It sounds funny but it's happened to me once before when I was 225k in debt and lost a 6 figure job with less than 30 days warning. I'll never put myself in that kind of bind again.

Taptaptaparoo

It's not just the game I would be giving up. I golf with my wife and my father and when I have a child I would like to pass the game on to him/her (tbd) the time spent with them is truly priceless.

I love golf, but Im sure I could find a new hobby for 100 million. The worst part of this is with all the cash to retire the one thing I would want to do most with my time is golf!

I'd probably do it for 2.5 mill.

Hmmmm....I think a mere $100,000 might do it for me. If I were a better golfer, I'd almost certainly want more, but as it is, I often think about quitting anyway, for no monetary gain whatsoever!

At this moment 25K

taptalking

I've racked my brain trying to think of something else I could become even remotely as passionate about, and I got nothing.

I think I'd start at 10 million with plans of settling for 5.

Back