Hello from ROCKPORT TEXAS

zx14rkneedragger

Reaction score
Handicap
Wanted to say hello to all and can't believe I have never found this place previously. What a plethora of awesome information. Looking forwards to getting more into... Picked up golf about 13 years ago when I was sent to Monterey CA after 11 yrs at sea in the Navy...while working on my Master's at NPS, some of my friends got me hook (addicted) to golf!!! Been an addict ever since. Took a brief hiatus for a few years nursing some injuries, and started again about a year ago. I live on the ninth tee at Rockport Country Club in Rockport Texas....my other passion is motorcycles and love the new Callaway in KAWASAKI colors.

BTW i have a set of old Kawasaki clubs with Kawasaki graphite shafts. (Gripped them in green and black)...but they look like early Mizuno clubs. The TCB (Tri Cavity Back) logo looks just like the Mizuno T-zoid symbol. DOes anyone have any idea about the history of Kawasaki golf clubs. I'm pretty certain Mizuno must have acquired Kawasaki's golf interests many many years ago.

Thank you and looking forwards to meeting fellow hackers!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to THP!

Howdy! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard KD :thumb:

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Welcome to the forum, kneedragger. Stick around. You'll like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP. Callaway ROCKS

Welcome to THP, enjoy

welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to :thp:!

TEJAS!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! We need to put a group together and come down that way and play Newport Dunes!

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome: let us know if you find out anything about the Kawasaki clubs.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow Texan. This place is awesome.

Back