mustangdrums

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone had trouble with this place? I bought a fairway wood from them and it was supposed to include a free putter. Got the wood today but no putter and no explanation. I figured I would just return the wood for a refund but their website says they charge a 15% restock fee. Kind of sucks in my opinion.

Call them. I've done lots of business with them without issue.

Were you suppose to add the putter to the cart?

I've never had an issue with them. A simple phone call, they'll get you taken care of quick

No issues with them at all in the past.

They have always been good with me give them a call i am sure the make it right

I'd be surprised if they didn't make it right. I've bought from them with zero issues.

I have bought my golf bag from them no problems. The bad part is the offers they have you may have needed to add to cart as it's not automatically added, which is bad on their part for a promo. But I would call them and explain it to them. Hopefully they will send it out ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have purchased from them off of their site directly, and their eBay store. Zero issues. Send them an email and they'll typically get back to you in 24-48 hours and always politely.

My first order with them I forgot to add the promo item to my cart. Contacted them and not only did they send it out they gave me a coupon towards a future order. As far as that ray cook putter it's not half bad but I just can't deal with long putters.

I've also had good experience with them. I think an email to customer service or a phone call will fix you right up. They're good people.

I've always had good experiences with them. Give them a call, you should be able to work it out.

I did not add something promo to the cart. I had to pay freight but they sent it .

I've never had any issues with them; give them a holla' and I'm sure they'll take care of you.

Like everyone else that has posted, I have bought from them numerous times without issue.

It's the first site I check when I need just about anything golf related. Never had cause to call customer service though, they always ship fast and prices are always competitive.

Never had a problem and I have used them a lot over the years. As mentioned you must add the item to the cart for it to be included so even if you did or did not add it to your cart I would recommend giving Scratch a call, they definitely have great customer service.

Great place to buy, they will make it right.

I've also had good experience with them. I think an email to customer service or a phone call will fix you right up. They're good people.

^^^^what he said

I have had amazing experiences with them. Great website. I'm sure they'll take care of you.

I have bought from them before without incident

I've bought from rock bottom plenty without issue. Did you try reaching out to them?
I emailed them. I'm sure it's fine. Just wondering if they are a cool company and it sounds like they are. Thanks

Back