Nascar '11 (Spoilers)

Nascar '11 (Spoilers)

• Total voters

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
So with 500 this Sunday I was just wondering if there were any other NASCAR fans out there? And how many of you think NASCAR is a sport?

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to love, can't stand it now. The only thing I feel is worth watching are the truck races.

Huge Nascar fan here! And yes it is a sport. If someone doesn't think so, just spend the money to do the Petty driving experience and tell me how sore you are after just 10 laps.

Used to watch it every race and I used to run a NASCAR Fantasy League. I was an Earnhardt fan and after he died I moved on to Junior.

Didn't watch any racing last year, and only about 15 minutes in 2009.

It's a sport.

Definitely a sport!
I just can't stand the politics that are taking over motor racing.

Maybe we should have a "Who's your favorite driver" poll too.

Love the idea and wish I had the money to do the Petty drive. My driver is 14 Tony Stewart

I think it's definitely a sport. I've always watched it with my family, and we tend to cheer for the Roush Racing cars.

Used to watch it every race and I used to run a NASCAR Fantasy League. I was an Earnhardt fan and after he died I moved on to Junior.

Didn't watch any racing last year, and only about 15 minutes in 2009.

It's a sport.

Smallville, I think with the crew chief change this will be a good year for Junior. And usually the races are over before the golf gets good on Sun.

Love the idea and wish I had the money to do the Petty drive. My driver is 14 Tony Stewart

I was Kasey Kahne when he was with Dodge, but now I guess I have to go with Kurt Busch since he's with Dodge.

Tony is my Dad's favorite. And I was lucky enough that my wife bought it for me one year for Christmas. Definitely a "Top 5" experience in my life. My wife, myself and our kids are Junior fans.

Don't watch. But in my mind, it is a sport.

Actually in Daytona now for the races. I used to watch it a few years ago somewhat regularly. Now, the only time I watch is when I go to daytona. The past couple years the race has gotten very boring and I start thinking about other places I would rather be. At least it's a week off of work and I am down here in warmer weather.
I also manage to get in a few rounds of golf.:D

Actually in Daytona now for the races. I used to watch it a few years ago somewhat regularly. Now, the only time I watch is when I go to daytona. The past couple years the race has gotten very boring and I start thinking about other places I would rather be. At least it's a week off of work and I am down here in warmer weather.

I was able to go the first Pepsi 400 night race there. I loved it and was glad that I could say I have been but I will not go back. It is just so big it is hard to see what all is going on. My favorite track is Richmond but I would one day love to go to Bristol. Have a good time down there, there is lots to do.

I was Kasey Kahne when he was with Dodge, but now I guess I have to go with Kurt Busch since he's with Dodge.

Kahne is still my driver, he's a pacific northwest guy so it's hard not to route for him.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Oh and it's definitely a sport.

It is a sport and I don't have a favorite driver, I respect all of them as it takes large bridgestones to do that for a living.

Kahne is still my driver, he's a pacific northwest guy so it's hard not to route for him.

Dirtydawg, I will be down for the 500 on Sunday. Enjoy the rest of the action.

I was able to go the first Pepsi 400 night race there. I loved it and was glad that I could say I have been but I will not go back. It is just so big it is hard to see what all is going on. My favorite track is Richmond but I would one day love to go to Bristol. Have a good time down there, there is lots to do.

Bristol would be a fun race to go to. I would like to hear how loud that little circle can get.

Dirtydawg, I will be down for the 500 on Sunday. Enjoy the rest of the action.

Thanks, you too! Looks like the weather will actually be good for once this year. I think this is my 7th straight 500 and I have had more cold years than warm. Daytona in the mid 40's is pretty damn cold. Feels much colder down here when it is in the 40's than it does back in VA.

Thanks, you too! Looks like the weather will actually be good for once this year. I think this is my 7th straight 500 and I have had more cold years than warm. Daytona in the mid 40's is pretty damn cold. Feels much colder down here when it is in the 40's than it does back in VA.

Agree. Think it will be a high in the mid-70's, much warmer than it has been. We go to Homestead every year but this is my first 500. Can't wait.

Back