Looking to get a little outing going ( Chicago or Indy)

Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
Hello guys ..

I have a whole slate of tourneys this year, but would love to meet some of you guys and have some fun . I live between Chicago and Indy , so I'm pretty open to get something going in Those 2 areas. I have 2 possibilities 1) cog hill 2 ) the brickyard in Indy . Was looking for 20 guys late June or late July to have some good golf and some good laughs . Format will be open to how many want to participate , as well to what money wants to be payed out as well . Respond to thread if interested or pm me . Gonna give this meeting in person / golf outing one more go

have a a great season this year ,and hope you guys all get to scratch or close

mm

I'm out.
Late June is Ocean City THP invitational and late July is the Morgan cup.

Hello guys ..

I have a whole slate of tourneys this year, but would love to meet some of you guys and have some fun . I live between Chicago and Indy , so I'm pretty open to get something going in Those 2 areas. I have 2 possibilities 1) cog hill 2 ) the brickyard in Indy . Was looking for 20 guys late June or late July to have some good golf and some good laughs . Format will be open to how many want to participate , as well to what money wants to be payed out as well . Respond to thread if interested or pm me . Gonna give this meeting in person / golf outing one more go

have a a great season this year ,and hope you guys all get to scratch or close

mm

Why not post in the Chicago or indy area thread and try to meet up with some locals that way?

Why not post in the Chicago or indy area thread and try to meet up with some locals that way?

I think because a lot of people are turned off by the fact he keeps mentioning money every time haha

Well I was going to come up with a " green jacket idea" . The winners will be given a green jacket or a cup for the year .. They can take it on tour everywhere they go like the Stanley cup. Post it all over face book or on here .

If interested just pm or post .. And old saying " you can't take it with you " applies here .

As JB mentioned the timing won't work for a lot of people. Majority of THPers that travel for golf would be involved in the events mentioned by JB. that thins out your pool by a large amount of people. Perhaps a different timeline, but 2014 THP CALENDAR is so full, your best bet may be to come join in the fun at one of the events. I am sure many will be excited to meet you

Back