Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely still keeping the J15 in the running, but got a few more options now haha. Also the EX9 is a little cheaper as well which doesn't hurt. Hopefully I can hit it at the shop.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
D200 hybrids are long and forgiving. You put more spin on the ball than I do too so they could really work well for you.

D200 hybrids are long and forgiving. You put more spin on the ball than I do too so they could really work well for you.
You know, it seems kinda silly that I haven't hit yours yet. Next time I will have to! I have heard good things.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Spent some time looking at slightly older Cobra irons with graphites on the 'Bay, S2, S3, UFI and the like. Just something for a fun backup set to see if I really do see a difference with graphites. Then I put an early bird bid on some D200s with Elements Chrome shafts, going to keep an eye on those.

Heavenwood still. Just scared that if I get the v-series I will wish I would have gotten the GBB instead. I just don't need a 210-220 club that often.

Heavenwood still. Just scared that if I get the v-series I will wish I would have gotten the GBB instead. I just don't need a 210-220 club that often.

I haven't hit the GBB, but the V series is just money. It's replaced my 54* as my favorite club in the bag.

After speaking with a friend from Colorado, I think new irons are in order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind are you leaning ?

His recommendations was Srixons. Did some research on them today and he wasn't wrong. Reviews were really well received. Thinking maybe some Cobras as well.

Stopped in at Golfsmith tonight to hit a few hybrids. Spent some time with the XR 16, Apex and 816 H1 hybrids. I liked all 3 but based on what I saw on the monitor, I liked the ball flight and feel of the XR the best.

May go hit them again or may pull the trigger on the XR.

Stopped in at Golfsmith tonight to hit a few hybrids. Spent some time with the XR 16, Apex and 816 H1 hybrids. I liked all 3 but based on what I saw on the monitor, I liked the ball flight and feel of the XR the best.

May go hit them again or may pull the trigger on the XR.
I bet xr hybos are stupid cheap on cpo

I'm pondering a new driver after getting fit for my new irons. I hit the Ping G30 tfc well, but want to try some more out.

I have hit both, and I actually prefer the V series to the GBB. Something just clicks for me with that club.

Bridgestone J40 irons caught my eye on Saturday.
Forget j40, while they are good, j15 cb is the best iron I've ever hit from bridgestone

Yes yes I should have. Stupid tinkering. Jury is still out on them though I didnt exactly have much of a swing with them the last couple days.
Install tour v before dumping them lol. Or wait for new lz steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back