Forum Testing Signup - Monsta Golf Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed that I get picked. Would love to test these after reviewing the in on monstagolf

Cool good luck to all that entered.

Good luck to everyone who entered

Looking forward to seeing who gets to roll in this one, been craving seeing some more forum testing up in here! No one does it like THP does, and that's a fact.

We will be announcing testers tomorrow.

Thats great news, txs JB. Thanks and Good Luck to everyone that has volunteered. It has been awesome to see all the interest.
Please continue to 'fire away' with any questions/feedback, good and bad...I will be here to answer away..:bicker:

For any one that is interested, we just put up on Pinterest Page

txs
Ken

1. What golf balls are you currently playing? Pro v1 x's
2. Do you buy your golf balls online or in store (ratio)? 75% in store 25% online
3. Strongest part of your golf game? Approaches 200 and under
4. Ballpark Driver Swing Speed? 109

I probably won't get chosen, although I would love the chance. But thank you JB and thank you Monsta golf for the opportunity. Your involvement on here is a sign that you guys sincerely care, and that's awesome.

Whoever gets picked will rock it, just like all the other times. Good luck everyone!

That's the great thing about THP reviews, it's done by everyday guys out playing golf and most of the time that's who the end user is so it makes perfect sense. The right equipment for Luke Donald is great, but for my money, if a regular Joe gives me some feedback, that probably has more direct impact to me as our games are going to be more similar!!

Let's do this!!

1. What golf balls are you currently playing? Nike RZN red
2. Do you buy your golf balls online or in store (ratio)? 60% in-store 40% online
3. Strongest part of your golf game? Driver / irons
4. Ballpark Driver Swing Speed? Around 95ish

Good luck all...

Wish I would have been feeling better sooner. Might be getting back on the course this weekend. If it goes well I'm gonna regret not signing up for this one. Good luck to everyone who's trying for this.

Wish I would have been feeling better sooner. Might be getting back on the course this weekend. If it goes well I'm gonna regret not signing up for this one. Good luck to everyone who's trying for this.

Sign up, unless you are going to be sick for the next several weeks. You probably won't get the balls until this time next week in any case. Throw your name in the hat!!

Sign up, unless you are going to be sick for the next several weeks. You probably won't get the balls until this time next week in any case. Throw your name in the hat!!
Figured it was too late... Guess I could just answer the Q's! No sickness, injury, but feeling better last 2 days.

1. What golf balls are you currently playing? Play a mix, latest Project a and Callaway HX Diablo Tour
2. Do you buy your golf balls online or in store (ratio)? Store. Not against online, just never have.
3. Strongest part of your golf game? Tee game last couple rounds
4. Ballpark Driver Swing Speed? Upper 90s to low 100s

We are going to make the tester announcement tomorrow rather than today. Sorry for the delay guys.

We are going to make the tester announcement tomorrow rather than today. Sorry for the delay guys.
Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to it.

Hi all
I know everyone is waiting for the testing feedback, but thought i would post this if any one 'just can't wait' :act-up:
We are now running a labor day sale thru Midnight Monday, Sept 1.
$3 off every dozen using coupon code laborday at checkout.
Thanks!
Keny

Hi all
I know everyone is waiting for the testing feedback, but thought i would post this if any one 'just can't wait' :act-up:
We are now running a labor day sale thru Midnight Monday, Sept 1.
$3 off every dozen using coupon code laborday at checkout.
Thanks!
Keny
Great stuff thanks for the heads up!

Is this still getting announced today or did it get moved back again?

I'd suspect after the holiday weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I am not chosen I would like to send over my own independent auditors to check over this process.

If I am not chosen I would like to send over my own independent auditors to check over this process.

Huh? Not sure what this means...

You can join them at a THP Event some time. With 15 a year, I am sure there is 1 or 2 that are just right.

Saw update from JB and thought the testers were being named.....oh well back to watching/waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back