Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

We are on the road for the first leg of our journey back home. I told Richard that he had to drive the first part of the day because my body is so tired.

What a weekend. Full recap will be coming when I get back home, but thank you to every last one of you for this experience...and thank you all for welcoming Richard into the family.

It was great meeting you, my friend. I do think the franzia and the red drank sent the villa crawl fun level from "amped" to "One-T".

Anybody want to meet me at Reunion next week to do it all again?

It was great meeting you, my friend. I do think the franzia and the red drank sent the villa crawl fun level from "amped" to "One-T".

Double fisting like a champ!

Par 4 7th.

ena4uzes.jpg

2 things about this picture: I want to be back there right now instead of doing errands before work, and that picture was taken about 2 minutes before my near-death experience.

Sent from Tapatalk

Damn MO, what's the carry on that par 5?

Par 4 10th. Team Indiana 1 up on Team Midwest.

11 plays long. Don't take on too much water. Stay just left of center on 15. Fairway narrows from the right side. Watch out for birds in flight on 16.

Yesterday was not a fun travel day as we are still traveling and should have been home last night.

Late out of Orlando meant late out of Dallas, meant getting to our flight 20 minutes before take off, and having them tell us they gave our seats away to 2 standbys cause we weren't there 30 minutes prior to departure.

That means we had an unexpected stay in Seattle over night, get 5ish hours of sleep and be right back at the airport to be on standby for the 945am flight out. I am currently hating airlines.

Lame Ben! Hope you get home soon.

11 plays long. Don't take on too much water. Stay just left of center on 15. Fairway narrows from the right side. Watch out for birds in flight on 16.

You just had to bring that up! The Audubon Society is still trying to track me down for that one.

Yesterday was not a fun travel day as we are still traveling and should have been home last night.

Late out of Orlando meant late out of Dallas, meant getting to our flight 20 minutes before take off, and having them tell us they gave our seats away to 2 standbys cause we weren't there 30 minutes prior to departure.

That means we had an unexpected stay in Seattle over night, get 5ish hours of sleep and be right back at the airport to be on standby for the 945am flight out. I am currently hating airlines.
That sucks, Ben. With as far as you guys came and have to go back, delays definitely suck.

You just had to bring that up! The Audubon Society is still trying to track me down for that one.

I'm still convinced you hit that thing...

For the record, the 17th hole on The Watson course has a very strategically placed tree down the left side that catches balls headed for someone's patio window.

Want to update you guys. I'm heading into surgery in a few minutes. Exploratory surgery for what they expect is an obstructed bowel.

Dan

Holy cow. Get well soon dude!

Want to update you guys. I'm heading into surgery in a few minutes. Exploratory surgery for what they expect is an obstructed bowel.

Dan

Dan, I'm thinking about ya dude, don't hesitate to holler if there's anything I can do.

Buck and I just went our separate ways at the airport, I got an earlier flight thank goodness.

This time Yesterday; On the range, laughing it up with THPers and being accused by Reunion staff of hitting my 8i in to the Annika Academy (roughly 320 yard carry in to the wind).
Today; at Work.

That sucks.
sounds like a 3/4 knock down shot

Dan
Woah. Feel better dude, hoping for the best!

Dan

Man that sucks. I hope you get well soon.

Back