Star Wars VII Discussion (Spoilers)

Did you Inception the thread? Spoiler in a spoiler thread? So meta dude.

Haha I was being polite to the person who said they wee seeing it in a few hours!

I finally saw this flick. Are we still talking about it?

I finally saw this flick. Are we still talking about it?

It hits Digital and Blu-Ray on April 1 so I assume I will have more to talk about once I overanalyze the **** out of it.

It hits Digital and Blu-Ray on April 1 so I assume I will have more to talk about once I overanalyze the **** out of it.
We hadn't seen it yet and wanted the "big screen" experience. It was worth the wait.

Saw this posted up by CNet today. Darth Maul fan made mini film with a bunch of lightsaber action. Most of it not too bad.

My son is watching Force Awakens for the fourth time since Friday. I'm a proud father.

I am so disappointed that it's not being released on UHD-4K blu Ray. My new Samsung player was looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the human eye even tell the difference between 1080 and 4k?

Not these old eyes!

Can the human eye even tell the difference between 1080 and 4k?
You can on my 65" TV. The biggest difference however is the HDR technology.

I finally saw it last night. It was alright. Definitely enjoyed it, but being in the film business, I tend to pick things apart. I've never thought JJ Abrams was all that talented, and there were a few parts of the film that I feel could have been done significantly better if put in the hands of someone more capable.

That's an interesting theory!!!

Interesting read, but I'm just not sure there's enough evidence there. I'm starting to get the feeling they (the writers) don't actually know where the story is going and they're just going to make it up as they go along lol. I hope that's not the case.
It would be nice is Episode VIII reveals that she isn't anybody's relative and is just a random force aware girl.

That is pretty cool and deep thoughts. Can't wait to find out.

He makes a strong case with correlations that you can't dismiss. Since I saw this movie, her lineage is one I've wondered the most about

The Rogue One Teaser Trailer is out this morning...as an original trilogy nerd, this one looks like a fun backstory as well.

[video=youtube;Wji-BZ0oCwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg[/video]

Last edited:
I've watched that trailer 4x now. Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another can't miss see!! Wish I owned a few percent of the revenues from these films!!!

How cool does this look!
toyota-bb8.jpg

I don't know that I would use the word "cool", but I would notice and laugh if I drove by it.

I don't know that I would use the word "cool", but I would notice and laugh if I drove by it.
Yeah, I know I'm a nerd! I still smile when I see the reindeer kits for christmas to make your car look like Rudolph!

Back