1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Nothing like some Grandaddy contest to get the blood pumping. Dan will be getting another building block for his winning team!!!

While I feel incredibly blessed to be part of Club Clash, I would really, really, like to be a part of this great event as well ... email sent!

man this contest just started today and I am already excited and anxious for the reveal! The Granddaddy of them all!

Exciting times! Good luck to everyone!

I bet based on what you heard, checking out previous Grandaddy threads would give you the answer. :D

Ok, after some deep research I believe I came up with a corresponding name to my ears. Seriously though it's hard to understand what he says!!! I can see it being easy if you actually know these people like you do but to us mere common folk it's not as clear. Thanks for the point in the right direction though JB. My REVISED entry is submitted. Hope I draw the lucky straw!

Ok, after some deep research I believe I came up with a corresponding name to my ears. Seriously though it's hard to understand what he says!!! I can see it being easy if you actually know these people like you do but to us mere common folk it's not as clear. Thanks for the point in the right direction though JB. My REVISED entry is submitted. Hope I draw the lucky straw!

I don't disagree. Although I would argue and say winning something like this should not be all that easy...haha
The good news is the info is there if people want to look for it and I am happy to help point people in the right direction.

I don't disagree. Although I would argue and say winning something like this should not be all that easy...haha
The good news is the info is there if people want to look for it and I am happy to help point people in the right direction.

I wasn't looking for easy, don't get me wrong. I am totally grateful for this amazing opportunity. Again, thank you for everything.

I wasn't looking for easy, don't get me wrong. I am totally grateful for this amazing opportunity. Again, thank you for everything.

I know buddy. Just having some fun. All of the contests will have two things in common. They will be fun, and they will bring engagement.

I am in and now get to wait.

I. Want. The. Belt.

Email sent!! So hopeful on this!

BTW I love the pocasts!!!

Hard to believe that we will have a new member on the team soon. Talk about kicking off golf season with a bang.

Hard to believe that we will have a new member on the team soon. Talk about kicking off golf season with a bang.

Love seeing it so early in the year. What an amazing week...

Confession: I am a horrible speller ... I was not in the ball park with my searches based on what I heard, had to get my wife to listen and spell it ...

I think its awesome that the contests are kicking off so early this year! Gives the guys more time to really prepare and possibly even get together with teammates before the winter months approach, which I think can be really beneficial.

Its the EFFING GRANDADDY!!!

I think its awesome that the contests are kicking off so early this year! Gives the guys more time to really prepare and possibly even get together with teammates before the winter months approach, which I think can be really beneficial.

Its the EFFING GRANDADDY!!!

You got that right. And we will space them out quite a bit, since there is so much going on in 2016 and with how grand and special The Grandaddy really is. Hopefully those that get in, will keep active on THP and talk about their excitement.

You got that right. And we will space them out quite a bit, since there is so much going on in 2016 and with how grand and special The Grandaddy really is. Hopefully those that get in, will keep active on THP and talk about their excitement.

If they don't then there is something wrong. How can you not be excited if you get selected for this ultimate event?

Entry in and now the waiting game. I can't wait to see who gets the chance of a lifetime.

If I get in, it might take me a few days to get over the shock before I post anything, or be able to talk, or move.

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to follow the ride of this team once again.

I just really love the idea of knowing and being able to use that as motivation to get yourself in the best possible condition mentally and physically for what you are going to experience. Would definitely give a person time to work on the troubling spots of their game and help serve a purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry is in! Now I need to head to the course on work on my game, gotta bring that belt home to THP!

Whether selected or not this has to be great motivation for myself and others to get their games turned around and ready to compete!

Even if I do not get in I will be talking about the excitement of getting in to the mother effin Grandaddy aka the greatest golf event of them all aka golf paradise!

Im glad there is some time to get entries in. I might not be able to do mine until tomorrow!

Nah, power through it tonight with a late night entry

So since there are no silly question (Says Me) and a little bit of a "Newb". I'll ask this: If I don't need a new set of clubs because I love what I have, should I be entering anyways for the experience?

I don't want to possibly take a spot from someone who could really use the clubs.

Sometimes it's hard to wrap my head around all of the events and "Teams". I'm sure I'll catch on at some point.

Back