New England Members

I like where your head is at Cap.

I offered to drive too.

It's 6:30am...

Lets see how drunk I get first. I would have to get up at 5am.

Do it!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Played 9 at Trull Brook this morning. I would have gotten 18 in but there was a frost delay that ran way longer than it should have, but oh well...what can you do? Better than nothing.

It was definitely in great shape...all the tee boxes and cart paths that were under construction seem to be good to go.

I'm disappointed Stoneham Oaks isn't open yet. I was planning on getting lots of practice there early on, but so far, nothing.

This is happening right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing Red Tail on Monday with my buddy. Supposed to be close to 70*. Can't Wait! Absolutely love that course.

Played 9 at Trull Brook this morning. I would have gotten 18 in but there was a frost delay that ran way longer than it should have, but oh well...what can you do? Better than nothing.

It was definitely in great shape...all the tee boxes and cart paths that were under construction seem to be good to go.

I'm disappointed Stoneham Oaks isn't open yet. I was planning on getting lots of practice there early on, but so far, nothing.

You should come play with us tomorrow...

This is happening right now

YES!!!

New England Members

So looking to plan ahead, if anyone is setting a time for next weekend shoot me a note, I'll play anywhere within reason to central CT and wouldn't mind getting in 36 on Sunday the 24th.

Email is good too : banks@jbjtd.com

So I was able to get two rounds in between yesterday and today. I played Tunxis Plantation - White and Chippanee. Tunxis was OK, in what I am guessing is early spring shape. The greens were very inconsistent, to be fair this is currently comparing to the shape my country club in Steubenville was in March. The course was jam packed but even so it played well.

Today I played Chippanee and wow... just wow. The pro shop area, member dining and practice areas are under construction but even with that said... the course was in amazing condition. The super deserves a handshake, the fairways were in amazing shape, the tee boxes were great and the greens were consistent and fast. Just the right speed. They rolled great on every hole. The rough is rough, it should be a penalty and it is. There isn't a ton of water in play but the greens are challenging to hit, stick and read. The course looks like it could be a short simple track but it sure isn't.

I could not imagine what playing this course would be like if the pins were in "tournament" positions. This course is a good time and I recommend it heavily.

I will bump this in here for those that would be interested.

Sunday, April 24th, I have two tee times (see below) at The Ranch in Southwick, venue for this fantastic event:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...NY-NJ-vs-New-England-Sponsored-By-True-Temper

I have two open spots as well. First to reply/PM me is in.

Also this is MBurnham's last round as a member of #TeamNewEngland then he ships down to the Carolinas.

I believe he is buying the drinks for this so jump on in. He likes White Russians.

1:28

OITW
MBurnham
Scarnici
mpeterson

1:36
rickterp
stanthecaddy

I will bump this in here for those that would be interested.

Sunday, April 24th, I have two tee times (see below) at The Ranch in Southwick, venue for this fantastic event:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...NY-NJ-vs-New-England-Sponsored-By-True-Temper

I have two open spots as well. First to reply/PM me is in.

Also this is MBurnham's last round as a member of #TeamNewEngland then he ships down to the Carolinas.

I believe he is buying the drinks for this so jump on in. He likes White Russians.

Shouldn't people be buying me drinks?

I was thinking the same thing but then again, i never understood why if you were to get a hole in one, you proceed to buy everyone else drinks!!! golf, it has some add traditions! lol

well, if you get a hole in one, you proceed to buy everyone else cocktails. so in that tradition, you buy the drinks! lol

I was thinking the same thing but then again, i never understood why if you were to get a hole in one, you proceed to buy everyone else drinks!!! golf, it has some add traditions! lol

That's why he'll buy the drinks he's going to get his first HIO. I said he was going to on 2 par 3s this past weekend and those were his best shots so hopefully he gets it done Sunday and the beers (craft, not that water stuff) and white russians will flow like water

That's why he'll buy the drinks he's going to get his first HIO. I said he was going to on 2 par 3s this past weekend and those were his best shots so hopefully he gets it done Sunday and the beers (craft, not that water stuff) and white russians will flow like water
I remember you said that and it never left flag but came up a hair short.

Ya it looked good in the air, just a club short.

Same exact thing at Pinehills, whispered to rickterp that he was going to get it and he dead to rights just a hair short.

The hole that I'm feeling it for him this weekend i'll tell him to club up haha

Same exact thing at Pinehills, whispered to rickterp that he was going to get it and he dead to rights just a hair short.

The hole that I'm feeling it for him this weekend i'll tell him to club up haha

I also hit my irons like crap all weekend.

Back