Call of Duty: Black Ops III

I'm enjoying the game a lot. The lag compensation is bad, I have no problem admitting that. They will release a patch addressing it just like they did with BLOPS2

As for the spawns, I disagree. The spawns get bad when people push hard to one side of the map from spawn. If you have 2-3 enemies pushing your spawn but the rest of their team is close to their original spawn the system has a hard time spawning you in.

Part of it also I think has to do with 6v6 on some smaller maps

Small maps with ridiculous speed. It's obnoxious how quickly I can get from one side to the other, and then it's a spawning mess. I'm simply not a fan of getting overpowered by spawns rather than people, getting shot in the back, etc. Even when I move across the map at a non-running pace, I am still getting spawns behind me within ten seconds. That's really bad.

I'm holding out on COD until they start back over at either WW2 or Vietnam. When I first saw the original trailer I thought it was Halo. All the futuristic stuff is horrible IMO.

I wouldn't hold your breath unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small maps with ridiculous speed. It's obnoxious how quickly I can get from one side to the other, and then it's a spawning mess. I'm simply not a fan of getting overpowered by spawns rather than people, getting shot in the back, etc. Even when I move across the map at a non-running pace, I am still getting spawns behind me within ten seconds. That's really bad.

If they fix Lag Comp and do some spawn adjustments, which it seems like every COD does, it will help a ton. I know you were getting frustrated at times yesterday, but when you got some better attachments things seemed to get better.

I do hope you will give it a chance, as honestly I think the game has the potential to be a ton of fun

If they fix Lag Comp and do some spawn adjustments, which it seems like every COD does, it will help a ton. I know you were getting frustrated at times yesterday, but when you got some better attachments things seemed to get better.

I do hope you will give it a chance, as honestly I think the game has the potential to be a ton of fun

I'll prestige at least once, but I've got better things to do than get lag comp killed over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Hopefully they patch it fast.

Finally played for a few solid hours with my buddy. I will preface things by saying I always will enjoy any/all of the COD's, but they really need to fix the very basics of what makes the multiplayer fun. Like some have said, spawn locations are still pretty crappy. Lag wasn't too bad TBH, but I guess that's expected when so many people are playing at once. What really got me was the very basic map rotation/randomization, I literally played the same map 5+ times in a single lobby one after another. It's like I just bought the game, I kinda would like to get a nice variation of all the maps. Also I feel like they make the maps so crazy with pit falls etc. that I miss a lot of simplicity of the maps from earlier versions of the game.

I'll prestige at least once, but I've got better things to do than get lag comp killed over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Hopefully they patch it fast.

Build buildings ?

PS the armor and voices in this game are god awful .

The armor?

Been grinding multiplayer games while enjoying some rainy days here. Still a lot of inline connectivity issues they need to address.

Why do you choose to focus on like the most minute thing ever haha. Who cares what people are wearing? Be happy you didn't havd AW they had a clown suit armor you could wear cowboy hats etc

#hitmarker

Why do you choose to focus on like the most minute thing ever haha. Who cares what people are wearing? Be happy you didn't havd AW they had a clown suit armor you could wear cowboy hats etc

You may see it as insignificant I see it as taking resources away from making the game better in other areas .

Spend less time worrying about paint jobs and camo for guns and armor and fix the ****** spawns and lag.

You may see it as insignificant I see it as taking resources away from making the game better in other areas .

Spend less time worrying about paint jobs and camo for guns and armor and fix the ****** spawns and lag.

Let me ask you. Do you think they intentionally messed the spawns up, or wanted lag compensation to be this bad? Call of Duty has these issues at every release, they will get ironed out. People need to give the game time instead of jumping to these definitive conclusions when they have put like 3-4 hours of playtime on the game.

I agree 100% that lag compensation is bad, just like it was in BLOPS2 and that was remedied by a patch, which is probably similar to the patch they are testing right now for BLOPS3. Fixes cannot happen overnight, patience is a virtue.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Taylor you're ok in my book buddy.

I just think it's a serious miss allocation of resources. They could have had people working on the important things since the beginning .

But it is what it is. I'm terrible and no lag compensation will fix that. I just don't like using my brain to outsmart people only to have them turn on me and two shot me after I put a clip into their back.

Taylor you're ok in my book buddy.

I just think it's a serious miss allocation of resources. They could have had people working on the important things since the beginning .

But it is what it is. I'm terrible and no lag compensation will fix that. I just don't like using my brain to outsmart people only to have them turn on me and two shot me after I put a clip into their back.

I am not trying to start any sort of war, and you are a good friend you know this!

But honestly I just think that people have to give everything time. Nothing is perfect at release, it just isn't. Treyarch made a great first step in offering a closed beta where they took TONS of feedback and implemented it into the actual release of the game. Nerfed guns, boosted guns, fixed perks, killstreaks, etc.

I think they have done a respectable job, so I want to give them a chance to fix this before I just straight blast them for a "horrible game"

Let me ask you. Do you think they intentionally messed the spawns up, or wanted lag compensation to be this bad? Call of Duty has these issues at every release, they will get ironed out. People need to give the game time instead of jumping to these definitive conclusions when they have put like 3-4 hours of playtime on the game.

I agree 100% that lag compensation is bad, just like it was in BLOPS2 and that was remedied by a patch, which is probably similar to the patch they are testing right now for BLOPS3. Fixes cannot happen overnight, patience is a virtue.

Please don't take this as me taking a shot at you, as I've defended games I enjoy as well, but isn't it kinda sad that we accept these problems as "normal" and "to be patched later"?

I realize this has been going on for awhile now in the video game industry and I do appreciate them being able to patch bugs that are found after release. Just seems like anymore games are released with known bugs just to be patched later, or to be patched on day one.

Sounds like some issues with PS4. Havent had any lag issues or anything on the XBone. Me and Dizzle were owning some newbs last night.

Or, and I am just throwing this out there... Games could arrive to us not broken.

I can only imagine why I had to download a 2.7GB patch when I put the game in. There was a time when games had to work when you got them. Now, games like Battlefield pave the way for completely destroyed games on arrival, only to wait weeks before any sort of real improvements are made.

I appreciate your optimism, but you're opting to give them a pass for providing a broken game to the masses. It's pretty sad on their part (I won't speak for you, I know how you roll haha). Plus, it's been a constant regression on every single release. If we don't take issue with it, game developers are probably going to keep making it worse.

Sounds like some issues with PS4. Havent had any lag issues or anything on the XBone. Me and Dizzle were owning some newbs last night.

Yah that's what happens when 20 people are online.

Most are using their XBO to watch movies .

Yah that's what happens when 20 people are online.

Most are using their XBO to watch movies .

I sure as hell was owning those 20 dudes, tho.

Back