Do You Always Set Up Your Bag The Same Way?

Mine stays better much the same all the time. Woods to the back, then long irons down to wedges. I try to keep everything in it's place, that way with a quick look I can tell if I forgot a club before I leave the area.

14 way divider, so mine always stay the same. A place for everything, and everything in its place.

I have 2 different bags that I use.

The Ogio that I carry or use when I'm in a motorized cart is always setup the same way because it has the Woode top, so the woods aren't in the way.

My 2nd bag only gets used with a push cart and it's a Kahma, so there's really only 1 way that the clubs can go into it.

Yea set it up the same every time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

More is always the same.

Same no matter what. Same pockets for everything. And during the round, they go back into the same slots. Can't not do it.

The same, always the same.

However I start the round is how they stay. Usually set up the same from round to round, unless I change bags to one with different divider system

I have a 14 way divided cart bag and my clubs are always organized the same. (facing bag) Driver back center, 3W back right, Lowest hybrid back left, Next lowest hybrid in front of it (3rd row) than progress left to right, back to front except the front row which is R-L PW, AW, SW, and LW (if used). Hmm, written out it sounds just a touch OC. :act-up:

For me it is;
Driver back left, then 3 wood and 5 wood.
7 wood, hybrid, hybrid
Irons across the third row
Irons to 56 degree wedge left to right in bottom row
Putter on the very bottom.

23h36uw.jpg

Always the same way.

The thought of needing a new bag within the next year or so due to wear and tear actually has me a bit anxious because I'll most likely have to change my club layout. I'm so used to my layout now.

Having been a technician for years, everything has a spot. This applies to my tool box as well as my golf bag.

Otherwise I do things like try to hit a 120 yard shot over water with my 60* thinking it was my 52*...

14 clubs.jpg

The individual slot cart bags make it really easy to keep the clubs organized.
I don't have one of those new bags with stick out stands so I can't speak for them.

Happy 2016, everybody.

Yes. Longer clubs toward top / back. Wedges & putter on bottom slot (relative to handle). Don't always put back in right slot if rushing, but agree that an empty slot can help me realize I forgot a club.

I mostly ride now but when I do walk with a push cart I set up the bag the same way.

I keep mine the same, mainly because of habit, but also to make sure i have everything

View attachment 23018

Would probably apply mostly to cart bags with individual slots.

99% of the time, my clubs are in a certain place. I absolutely have to keep it under control.

Definitely a weird thing to be strict about, but I like to have an excuse once in a while for a bad shot hahahaa

I keep them in the same place because I've spaced out and hit a 6i when I thought I pulled the 9i. I looked and somehow the 6i was in the same spot with the PW & AW. My putter will move around based on room

I think every one of my irons ended up in one slot the other day.

Back