Stiletto Green Tool Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a neat little tool that we have wanted to review for a while. They are not quite to market yet, but will be very soon. THP dug deep to find a gentleman that has made a switch blade divot repair tool. It comes with a magnetic ball marker. Here are a few unboxing pictures.

551296728_ftJfP-M.jpg

551296219_XoC73-M.jpg

551296412_Vunv3-M.jpg

Those are cool as hell. Tell 'em I said so...

That looks pretty cool, but it looks like it's larger than what I normally care to carry in my pocket.

• Admin
Just guessing, they are about 2 inches long when closed.

It does look kinda thick.

I use a similar tool:

000580_divix_002.gif

• Admin
It is a little thick, however it does have a little belt clip that could come in handy. I do not like to play with anything in my pockets, so we shall see how this does tomorrow.

That's about the same size as my Pebble Beach Ball mark repair tool. Pretty cool tool. Is a little thicker though.

Just curious, but is the curved end supposed to be for holding a grip off of the grass when you rest it on the ground?

Good question D-Rock. The one Harry showed also has the same thing. Even if it isn't for that, it looks like it could be used for that.

Just curious, but is the curved end supposed to be for holding a grip off of the grass when you rest it on the ground?

I'm certain that's what it is. Jab the tool into the ground straight up and then rest a grip on it so it doesn't get wet or dirty.

Good question D-Rock. The one Harry showed also has the same thing. Even if it isn't for that, it looks like it could be used for that.

Please tell me that you guys knew that is what it was for...those have been there for a long time and I love it. The original one posted is too thick for me to ever even think about carrying. I carry the exact same model shown by Harry.

The tool works very well. I would have liked to have seen a more sturdy piece made rather than the plastic, but I had ZERO problems with it the entire round. The belt clip works well too so that it did not have to stay in my pocket.

That thing is awesome and I want one, It reminds me of the switchblade knife I had when I was a kid.

That thing is awesome and I want one, It reminds me of the switchblade knife I had when I was a kid.

Oh great--golf course hoodlums. :female-fighter: Were you a Shark or a Jet?

This review will be up tomorrow. It was fun testing these little gadgets out.

Back