THP Preview - Spand-Ice Back Pain Relief Aid

The part that stands out to me about the vest, is something simple. When I have to do ice, I must lay there and be incapacitated from other activities. You are wearing the vest and still doing multiple things because of what it allows. Pretty neat.

This is very true. I put the vest on last night and then fed the dogs and did some dishes all while wearing it. It allowed me to get the benefits of the ice, while still doing my daily tasks.

I would be VERY interested in testing the one for the shoulders, I love volleyball, but everytime I play, my shoulder hurts for 4-7 days... which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't playing every week

Alternated heat and ice last night. Big help. With the Wrap, you can position the pads high or low on hips. Directly over affected area. Could possibly move it over shoulder to help shoulders and neck. I like the long time frame that the pads give. Plus the mobility. Gonna try driving in it this morning.

Alternated heat and ice last night. Big help. With the Wrap, you can position the pads high or low on hips. Directly over affected area. Could possibly move it over shoulder to help shoulders and neck. I like the long time frame that the pads give. Plus the mobility. Gonna try driving in it this morning.

Thats awesome. Keep us updated.

I look forward to seeing how that goes. How is the wrap with slipping? That was my initial concern, that if I move around too much it might slip. It's what I love about the vest, I know it will stay in place.

I look forward to seeing how that goes. How is the wrap with slipping? That was my initial concern, that if I move around too much it might slip. It's what I love about the vest, I know it will stay in place.
Drove 1/2 hr this morning with no slipping. Unless this stretches out of shape, I forsee no problems. I have a "sort of" waist. If someone has a lot of overhang, it might not stay in place. I tried it around my chest to see of it would work for upper back. Stayed in place while walking around. I think if you were to loop it over a shoulder, it would work for shoulders or neck. You couldn't cinch it tight, but could move around with it on. It is very comfortable. My only concern so far, is the possibility of stretching in the future. The velcro is very good and the fit is tight. Not much for support. It fits snug, but isn't strong enough for a support belt, IMHO. But very good for the heat/ice application.

Still like the wrap. My pain is in my hip. I can adjust it where I need it. I can also just put in only one of the pouches.

After the gym this morning, and hours of house cleaning, laundry and more I couldn't wait to put this on, and oh my does it feel great right now!

So, on the back of this thread I contacted Helen and spoke to her about this product as I suffer a lot from lower back pain and will try almost anything to help the pain when it flares up.

My back has resulted in a lot of changes to my lifestyle, physio once a fortnight, pilates once a week, a desk which rises up so I work 30 mins sitting, 30 mins standing all to try and keep movement down there.

Anyway, she really seemed to know her stuff and is genuinely trying to help those suffering with this pain. I have ordered and apparently it's just landed in Heathrow so hopefully I'll have it within the next 2-3 days and I can feedback.

Thats great R2R. Looking forward to your feedback.

So, on the back of this thread I contacted Helen and spoke to her about this product as I suffer a lot from lower back pain and will try almost anything to help the pain when it flares up.

My back has resulted in a lot of changes to my lifestyle, physio once a fortnight, pilates once a week, a desk which rises up so I work 30 mins sitting, 30 mins standing all to try and keep movement down there.

Anyway, she really seemed to know her stuff and is genuinely trying to help those suffering with this pain. I have ordered and apparently it's just landed in Heathrow so hopefully I'll have it within the next 2-3 days and I can feedback.

I love reading this! I look forward to your feedback.

I had a tough workout today and then has to stand hunched over a paper cutter for over an hour today, so needless to say this went straight on when I finished. My back already feels a bit better.

Still like the wrap. Some days ice. Some days heat. Between this and forward tees, golf game is getting better.

Still like the wrap. Some days ice. Some days heat. Between this and forward tees, golf game is getting better.

Thats great Mike.

After sitting at Heathrow for an age and then having to pay the obligatory custom fee mine finally arrived with me today.

So far I'm impressed, it's a good fit and going to make it far easier to use the heat/cold whilst carrying on with everyday life rather than being consigned to the sofa!!

Looking forward to seeing what it does with my various aches and pains!!

After sitting at Heathrow for an age and then having to pay the obligatory custom fee mine finally arrived with me today.

So far I'm impressed, it's a good fit and going to make it far easier to use the heat/cold whilst carrying on with everyday life rather than being consigned to the sofa!!

Looking forward to seeing what it does with my various aches and pains!!

I hope you like it as much as I go. It has really helped my back issues.

Well I have been suffering from a severe back pain. The cause of this was an accident that I had when I was 7 years old. I had plans of undergoing a massage therapy. That's what my doctor suggested. That's when I saw this. Is this better than a massage treatment? Does this provide only a temporary solution to back pain? Thinking what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have been suffering from a severe back pain. The cause of this was an accident that I had when I was 7 years old. I had plans of undergoing a massage therapy. That's what my doctor suggested. That's when I saw this. Is this better than a massage treatment? Does this provide only a temporary solution to back pain? Thinking what to do.
I would do what the Dr suggests. This could be a good supplement.

Still liking this wrap. I have probably used it 25 or so times. Has not stretched out of shape any. I like to use ice for awhile, then switch to heat

Back