The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Nice video Velardo! Too bad you wasted all of your good shots making it!

Captain, I'm your huckleberry if you need a soldier to do work with #Mr4NetBirdies

bef0ed49a610d8a2b3c8fde414193922.jpg

The teasing is fun, but people like Velardo is what makes #TheGrandaddy so special. I hope I get to play with him, because he is as excited as you guys are and that becomes infectious.

I think most saw Finley ask for groups for our fittings Monday so I figured I would throw what I sent him out here for people to see.

Group 1: Jman, Nebgolfer, TBaker34

Group 2: Harvmp28 , Cdpkook132, Ddec, TexasHacker34

Group 3: PhillyV, Misike, mikeg_74, Rallo

The teasing is fun, but people like Velardo is what makes #TheGrandaddy so special. I hope I get to play with him, because he is as excited as you guys are and that becomes infectious.

Seriously, seeing him as excited as he is, makes me more excited for this whole thing.

Really cannot wait to see everyone.

This is going to be fun! I am more excited than words can describe for this

I get the feeling by Monday we are going to be hearing about how Velardo got back to back aces to win the match.

Ya that was the Velardo Hard Knocks

I think most saw Finley ask for groups for our fittings Monday so I figured I would throw what I sent him out here for people to see.

Yes! Two hours to struggle with my putter decision. I was hoping I was in that last group

Standing in the pizza trailer getting some practice swings in without a club. Using the reflection off the window to see how I look. Yep its almost time for #TheGrandaddy

Is it possible to fit said pizza trailer into an overhead compartment to bring it to Carlsbad?

Yes! Two hours to struggle with my putter decision. I was hoping I was in that last group

We get to groove our swings so fitting time is a #THPStripeShow

I hope Taylor and I are hitting next to each other. We can both fire hosel rockets at each other's shin.

I hope Taylor and I are hitting next to each other. We can both fire hosel rockets at each other's shin.

I was hoping for that competition to break out.

I'll record it.

Stripe show? Psh. Try the #LateralShinShow

just don't get burnt out swing wise in those two hours. You know there will be plenty of stuff to hit during that time.

I'm bringing up the rear... I like it!

#TheCaboose

Can't wait to meet you guys

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was hoping for that competition to break out.

I'll record it.

Stripe show? Psh. Try the #LateralShinShow

Can you hit a golf shot while jumping in the air to avoid a ball being fired at your shin? If not, better practice.

just don't get burnt out swing wise in those two hours. You know there will be plenty of stuff to hit during that time.

I literally just thought that to myself. Get out of my brain lol

Is it possible to fit said pizza trailer into an overhead compartment to bring it to Carlsbad?
50f1473198f2b12746f88afa7a52b13f.jpg

Is this bigger than the allowed carry on size?

My thunder has been stolen by that damn rookie.
I had a video set to go up and I was struggling with names.

I originally had the Strip Show, but that brought back memories of a scary Demi Moore
Then I had the Argyle Show, but it was causing confusion with the logo and diamond patterns.
Then I was going with the Really Good Show, but Im not, so it was anti-climatic.
I had the Shank Show, but I really dont shank the ball. I have been known to thin it on occasion however.
The Thin Show, when you look like me didnt work.

Then freaking Velardo jumps in and drops the Stripe Show on us. Weird, its like he is reading my stuff.

Going out first nice. Plenty of time to then pick a putter

Without taking away from anyone's fitting experience, would those waiting be able to watch and take pics of those being fit? Those were some of the cooler pictures captured last year and I would love to bring some of that to this years live update thread

Without taking away from anyone's fitting experience, would those waiting be able to watch and take pics of those being fit? Those were some of the cooler pictures captured last year and I would love to bring some of that to this years live update thread

Without a doubt and dont forget GG will be there to document the entire thing and we have some cool ideas for this.
Last year, Mward flew out last minute to cover for GG due to a personal thing with Duke. He was not there for the morning.

Heck, we saw that passion at #TheGauntlet. I couldn't imagine being around the #zoocrew at the fricken granddaddy.

Side note, make sure all who are there know how to post photos and videos via Tapatalk. I don't think it will be a problem with the crew we have, but always good to throw it out there. Nobody wants to click on attachments.

Absolutely! I am just as excited for everyone else to get fit as I am for myself

Back