I'm not seeing that, in the video posted. Looks like his head stays looking towards the ball until impact.
What is the app to post a picture on here? It's amazing how he doesn't miss the ball

ok, I made the plunge to try his member site a few days ago. Sadly the material is very poorly done and literally makes no sense. Sent him numerous Facebook messages pleading for help and received no response. Just sent a private message to him demanding my money back immediately. Not sure what he is trying to pull here, but it isn't what I expected at all. Very very very disappointed and now quite angry

Thanks for taking one for the team. I was put off by the homepage having the PayPal logo, but no PayPal option at checkout. That type of bait-and-switch tactic makes me question the ethics of the website administrator.

My guess it's going to be a slash and burn operation like Gabe Writer's Movement To Improvement (mti.gabrielwriter.com).

f80f19e44178895f1a2a8779ffb02f40.jpg

How does he not miss?how in the world can we do this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking one for the team. I was put off by the homepage having the PayPal logo, but no PayPal option at checkout. That type of bait-and-switch tactic makes me question the ethics of the website administrator.

My guess it's going to be a slash and burn operation like Gabe Writer's Movement To Improvement (mti.gabrielwriter.com).
Still no response to cancel and get a refund. Something real shady about this guy and people that follow him. If I don't get a response soon I'm going to take other actions. Literally 12 videos on there at less than a minute of him babbling and making goofy drug induced noises.

Still no response to cancel and get a refund. Something real shady about this guy and people that follow him. If I don't get a response soon I'm going to take other actions. Literally 12 videos on there at less than a minute of him babbling and making goofy drug induced noises.

An axtreemely high probability that GG will be axtreemely happy to bid you adieu or better yet, see you go.

Real shady..get serious. I bet his instruction comes with a 100% **** back guarantee for you. As in, if you disagree with his methods and instruction, you are more than welcome to go back to the ****** way you've been hitting it before.

An axtreemely high probability that GG will be axtreemely happy to bid you adieu or better yet, see you go.

Real shady..get serious. I bet his instruction comes with a 100% **** back guarantee for you. As in, if you disagree with his methods and instruction, you are more than welcome to go back to the ****** way you've been hitting it before.
You need to relax here. Are you in on this mess as well? I tried to get this guy, but his drug induced rants and lack of information make it impossible. He isn't responding to anyone at all who just spent the $180. Than I read he raised his lesson fee from 150 to 300 and online lessons went up to 150!!! Why doesn't he want to at least acknowledge people on his forum that need help and have no idea what to do?

And real classy with his bar video of a girl grinding on him. I'm sure all of our funds are going straight to drugs

On another site people got their refund so I wouldn't worry about that. They are on the left coast and yesterday was a bank holiday.

Several guys felt exactly like you did, complained, and all received their $147 back
Understand website enrollment went to $247
SoCal wrx guys said he is pretty solidly booked.
Heard this MTi guy was involved and evidently this is not a solid path forward .
I bet GG will send your money within 4d

Several guys felt exactly like you did, complained, and all received their $147 back
Understand website enrollment went to $247
SoCal wrx guys said he is pretty solidly booked.
Heard this MTi guy was involved and evidently this is not a solid path forward.
I bet GG will send your money within 4d

My guess is the website is licensed to the afore mentioned MTI guy. The 2 sites looks too similar to be a coincidence, IMO.

Delete.
Thread has been trolled.

Last edited:
That above post sounds like marketing to me.I still haven't received one response from him on a refund. He must be all drugged up by his pool again

I think one of the reasons GG's stuff gels with me is because I was trying to learn Slicefixer's swing (another rotational swing) out of a manual.

That is really difficult to do, without actually seeing video.

My score improved a lot, my swing improved, but mostly because of the release. I still had a really difficult time doing the rotation.

GG's foundation seems to be the rotation, and he's showing you how to do that.

I think I can mesh aspects of Slicefixer's stuff with how GG teaches the body rotation, and they aren't conflicting approaches. I really like setting and holding the right wrist as SF teaches.

I think the hardest part for me thus far is the 'wall drill' part to shallow the club...
Doing it Slicefixer's way where you rotate the forearm makes it easy to shallow the club, but it also gets me inside.

Im going to play around with it a little.

This am on the range I was hitting better balls, more consistently, when I shallowed with the forearm roll on the takeaway. I think I can learn to do that without taking the club too far inside.

I think GG is all about the downswing and is that what you mean when you say rotation?

Look at Leadbetter and his A swing YouTube videos to see an easy way to shallow the downswing.

I think GG is all about the downswing and is that what you mean when you say rotation?

Look at Leadbetter and his A swing YouTube videos to see an easy way to shallow the downswing.

I guess it is the downswing; GG doesn't want you swinging at the ground to start the downswing; instead he wants you rotating so the arms naturally drop down. I see that left knee external rotation while right leg flexes as the mainstay of his approach...but, you're right they are one and the same.

His top junior last I saw was ranked 5 Matt Wolff

GG Instagram about 9w on him was a classic, loves his trigger and rhythm.

Listen closely to him on the right talk, it's the right Hip that goes in flexion, also he'll talk about the right knee. He wants you to make a move like you are sitting down in a chair... Sit to the right, then open with the left

https://www.instagram.com/p/_SLte4it8r/

His top junior last I saw was ranked 5 Matt Wolff

GG Instagram about 9w on him was a classic, loves his trigger and rhythm.

Listen closely to him on the right talk, it's the right Hip that goes in flexion, also he'll talk about the right knee. He wants you to make a move like you are sitting down in a chair... Sit to the right, then open with the left

https://www.instagram.com/p/_SLte4it8r/

That's what I've been trying to work on.
It's hard to do. It's very different.
Yesterday was the best I've done at it...but it messes with your timing with everything else.

But, you see his kids do that all of the time right before they swing: they will practice the 'squat and externally rotate' right before they swing.

Agree
Tough for me to do but his kids make it look like it is the must move.
How bout that Ruiz ?
That bucket drill GG has him doing 3w ago is as good a demo as you can want

Is Ruiz the kid above?

That is phenomenal. Wow.

Since discovering Slicefixer maybe 6 months ago (and now GG), I couldn't figure out how to get the club head to reach the ball with the swing they teach (what I refer to as the rotational moves.

I finally got why I couldn't make it work: I'm not on plane with my shoulders. When I transition from the backswing to the downswing, my shoulder angle shallows (a lot), and it's physically impossible to reach the ball with just a body turn...so, I end up throwing my arms at the ball in order to make solid contact.

I feel like that is a huge breakthrough for me. I watched his 'mirror drill' video teaching you how to keep the shoulders on plane, but didn't grasp why that was important, until today when I was at the office (I had my Gap Wedge with me at work).

I can't wait to get to the range tomorrow.

Still no response from George yet on a refund of any kind. Took a peak at his forum and others are commenting now on where George is. Is Georgre Gankas even real or just a code name to get money by scamming internet golfers? Im currently contacting the better business bureau on GG. If he is real, and doesn't want to get involved in online golf than that is fine. Refund all of your members and apologize for not being able to follow thru.

(Update) now Instagram has a picture of him sitting on the couch thanking a sponsor for free shirts. As he sits with a goofy look on his face in a semi - drunken state. This has to be the biggest scam I have signed up for in a long long time. I'm actually shudder that a man like this has all of our credit card information.
https://instagram.com/p/BB9LEjGit2M/

Last edited:
Still no response from George yet on a refund of any kind. Took a peak at his forum and others are commenting now on where George is. Is Georgre Gankas even real or just a code name to get money by scamming internet golfers? Im currently contacting the better business bureau on GG. If he is real, and doesn't want to get involved in online golf than that is fine. Refund all of your members and apologize for not being able to follow thru.

(Update) now Instagram has a picture of him sitting on the couch thanking a sponsor for free shirts. As he sits with a goofy look on his face in a semi - drunken state. This has to be the biggest scam I have signed up for in a long long time. I'm actually shudder that a man like this has all of our credit card information.

So are you upset that he's enjoying his life and you don't agree with how he looks? Or are you upset that you haven't got your refund yet? To me it seems like you are really hung up on this guy appearing to be enjoying his life on Instagram more than you seem to care about the refund.

I can appreciate the fact that you are upset with whatever it is you ordered from him, but honestly the constant jabs at this guys' appearance is just taking away any empathy I have for your situation.

It's unfortunate this has happened to you, but I appreciate you telling your story which solidified my decision to not sign up for his web site. Like I wrote earlier, when I saw the bait and switch with the PayPal logo I sensed something was amiss.

I'm going to cancel my credit card in fear of what may happen with stuff. Rather have a loss than more losses down the road. Scam to biggest degree here. Looks like he is living it up suckering people into his world of deceit

Back