New Nickent Hybrids

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was just sent to me from Nickent. They are not out yet, but are supposedly pretty amazing. Based on how they have performed in the past, I look forward to trying them. They look good. Including the shaft technology from Fuji.

http://www.nickentgolf.com/International/5DX IW-05-INTH.pdf

Wow. That's a really good looking club.

I'm looking forward to reading more about how it performs.

Is it coming out soon, or are they going to hold out until the PGA Show in January? I noticed that Adams and Ping have both released new lines, just before the holiday buying season, but will be featuring them at the show, what can we expect from Nickent?

the trailing edges look interesting... they must provide some serious stability.

there appears to be little offset as well, this will certainly appeal to the better player.

• Admin
The 5DX is indeed for the better player but still offers enough forgiveness for most. According to marketing of course. We have not hit them yet. But that will be soon.

They will be released hopefully (according to them) in the next 90 days. We will have them here in about 30 days. We will have their other lines in the next week or so to try out.

certainly... thats an excellent combination from their marketing perspective.

its important not to alienate certain skill levels, this is how you avoid that

looking forward to pictures and reviews, IMHO Nickent continues to progress and step up their game each year

I wonder if the trailing edges/corners would get in the way on sloping lies?

they have that Adams Boxer look. i should know, i have a #3 and #5 A3OS.

this Nickent does have weight technology though.

Back