What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 - 37 - 77. Not bad after getting off to a less than stellar start with 3 putt bogeys on 1 and 2, a debacle double on 3 and a drop kick drive on 4. Had 2 birdies and the 1 double.

I think it was 93 (ESC 91). I ended up hooking up with a threesome and a single since we were behind a slow-walking foursome. The threesome and I played a nassau and the five of us played skins. We ended up pushing on the nassau (1up, 1dn, even overall) and I think I gagged on every chance that I had to push or win a skin. I'm legit upset at myself for not being able to convert. I just need to get better/more consistent.

38/36 for a 74 and a new personal best. 4 bogeys and 2 birdies. Putting was much better today and my overall ball striking was the best it has been in some time. Starting to see the work in the gym translate to the golf course and that fuel for the motivation.

38/36 for a 74 and a new personal best. 4 bogeys and 2 birdies. Putting was much better today and my overall ball striking was the best it has been in some time. Starting to see the work in the gym translate to the golf course and that fuel for the motivation.

Awesome job, Aaron! Glad that the work is paying off..keep it up!

Congrats on PB!

So so so happy to see this!!! .... and get the live updates hahahaha

Shot. 47/44 91 today. My golf game is just so poor these days. I hit 2 fairways all day and one of those was with a pop fly 2 hybrid that went 180 yards. My iron game was actually halfway decent but I just can't get off the tee to save my life.

So so so happy to see this!!! .... and get the live updates hahahaha
Hahaha The long distance match play was the perfect distraction the last 4 holes.

Congrats buddy! I'll be looking for strokes!

Last second invite and a high of 58 degrees produced a 78 today. 4 solid birdies but negated by two doubles. Or is it the other way around?

Hahaha The long distance match play was the perfect distraction the last 4 holes.

That was so fun. What a great idea.

Forced me to make birdies with all those pars you were dropping!

46/41-87 today. Only two shots worse than Friday, but it sure seemed like a horrible round.

Shot a 92 playing w/ a bunch of MA THPers. Was a ton of fun. Ball striking was all over the place, but it was a round of golf in mid December. I'll take anything this time of year!

Yesterday a lousy 47/42 89 with lousy 3/18 GIR. Lost one ball. Could not hit the green w approach shots - I'm chalking it up to a round w new irons.
Today - 44/47 91 w 31 putts, no three putts. Lost three balls, one on a par 3 resulting in a quad bogey. Lots of wind - 20+ yds worth of distance loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38/41=79 today. Happy to have my 3rd round in the 70's in a row, its been a while since ive managed that. I couldnt hit my driver at all well today but some good recovery helped me out so the score didnt blow out. Also got two 2's in my round which i think is only the second time ive ever done that.

Really a good round for me today, better ball striking than yesterday. Greens at this course are wicked and putting and short game was a challenge. Shot 39/44, 6-14 FIR, 8/18 GIR, and 35 putts.

Was it Sleepy Hollow you played?

Big Met again today, was a little more crowed than I thought but finished in about 4.5 hours

Wasn't even that cold today, got to 49 or 50 with almost no wind

40 - 38 = 78
30 putts with one 3 putt
4/14 FIR (wasn't nearly as bad as it looks 4 or 5 of them were barely a yard off the fairway
8/18 GIR
2 Birdies, 9 pars, 6 bogeys and 1 double
If wasn't for 2 penalty shots, a few brains farts, a few lip outs and was a bit yippy on chips the round might have gone low

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/681953

Big Met again today, was a little more crowed than I thought but finished in about 4.5 hours

Wasn't even that cold today, got to 49 or 50 with almost no wind

40 - 38 = 78
30 putts with one 3 putt
4/14 FIR (wasn't nearly as bad as it looks 4 or 5 of them were barely a yard off the fairway
8/18 GIR
2 Birdies, 9 pars, 6 bogeys and 1 double
If wasn't for 2 penalty shots, a few brains farts, a few lip outs and was a bit yippy on chips the round might have gone low

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/681953
Wow. You got through Big Met in under six hours? The snail-like pace of play there keeps me far, far away. The course itself isn't bad, but Dear Lord, the slow-ass play kills me.

Shot a 49 today. Slowly taking off a stroke here and a stroke there. I'm starting to see more sub-50 nines. In fact, I'm getting to expect them. A major step for me mentally.

Wow. You got through Big Met in under six hours? The snail-like pace of play there keeps me far, far away. The course itself isn't bad, but Dear Lord, the slow-ass play kills me.

Agreed! The last time I was there the pro jacked up and stuffed a small outing in the middle of an already full tee sheet. We were being rushed onto the tee, then waited at every hole then were hurried to give up our cart at the end of the round. Death march 100%.

I avoid it during summer time weekends/holidays. Browns game is probably the only reason it didn't take over 5 hours

My game has been hit or miss over the past few months. An 83 here, an 87 there (as recently as last Sunday). A buddy asked me last minute to get out and play a quick 18 yesterday and I go out and shoot a 35/38 for a NEW PERSONAL BEST of 73!!! Nothing spectacular, just fairways and greens and I missed a couple of make-able putts that could've gotten me past my life goal of breaking par, but I really have no complaints about the round. My wedges had been awful for the past month, but something was clicking yesterday. Driver was solid, irons were finding the green. Hoping I can keep the good momentum going forward for a little while.

13/18 GIRs and 31 putts with a 3-putt.

CV1tqma.png

My game has been hit or miss over the past few months. An 83 here, an 87 there (as recently as last Sunday). A buddy asked me last minute to get out and play a quick 18 yesterday and I go out and shoot a 35/38 for a NEW PERSONAL BEST of 73!!! Nothing spectacular, just fairways and greens and I missed a couple of make-able putts that could've gotten me past my life goal of breaking par, but I really have no complaints about the round. My wedges had been awful for the past month, but something was clicking yesterday. Driver was solid, irons were finding the green. Hoping I can keep the good momentum going forward for a little while.

13/18 GIRs and 31 putts with a 3-putt.

CV1tqma.png
Congrats on the PB Miller Time! Great score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back