OGIO Silencer Stand Bag Preview

I flip flop on Ogio bags all the time. This one looks interesting though. I guess I'm odd, I actually prefer the sound of my clubs clanging together as I walk down the fairway. It's therapeutic.

I actually have sold Ogio bags as a rep in my past.I was more focused on back packs and travels bags than golf. The quality is always there which goes along with the price point.The stand bag and travel bag I own are both pretty old and look like new. I am not a fan of this stand bag. I do not like the individual slots for clubs. It may sound silly but the noise of the clubs is kinda cool to me.

Definitely interested. Loved the Chamber when I owned it, so this looks like a winner.

I'm also curious about how it handles Super Stroke Fatso grips.

The look of the bag is great. But that top is something else.

I like the concept but agree with Panda here...that top. I would also like to see it in person and look forward to a more in depth review for sure. The price is high for sure...if you pay retail for it :act-up:

Pretty pricey for a stand bag

I would interested to hear how the slots work in a real world situation. I like the ease of putting my clubs in my bag haphazardly and moving on. I don't mind my irons clinking together.

The bag looks good though.

Back