Quite a haul today:

2 Nike Polos
Nike Pants
Nike Belt
Nike Hat
Nike Glove
Nike socks
2 dozen Srixon Q-Star

Won a cleveland classic 290 driver from the bay. Curious as to how it performs based on all the good reviews i've heard. And for under 70 bucks shipped, how could I say no.

49 degree niblick with a graphite shaft and a 56/11, 2009 (old groves) Vokey wedge off of E bay.

How are you liking those Niions and how are they holding up now that you have some rounds on them?

I really like them ALOT. Obviously the drawback for some is the loud colors but I've got to get my THP green on! Hehe

Very tacky, soft, don't attract dirt as much as I thought they would, and have been really quite durable. I like them enough that I have them on 3 different sets of iron shafts now!

Pulled the trigger on a 15° Super LS. Should be here in time for my trip to Myrtle on the 1st!!

adams_super_ls_fw_hybrid.jpg

This

30080520_thm.jpg

And this

$T2eC16NHJGwE9n)ySfF8BQCKJ6RZ-!~~60_35.JPG

Very Nice Dawg Daddy. I got the exact same "this" and "this" for my Callaway fit TA some months back. Very good set up hope it works well for you.

Altitude 3i for 40.00

That is practically cheating! I'd drop 40 on an Alticheater if it had an x1 in it!!

I shall call it "Dryboiron"

HA!!!!

Well, I want to hit the 3/4 Altitudes against the 3/4 MT's and there wasn't a 3i arriving here tomorrow, so, I had to remedy that. For that price, it was indeed a no brainer.

Picked up a used cobra t- rail+ 5 hybrid..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bought a first time set for the Mrs. OUZO (She finally got hooked) and first time set for Jr. OUZO I and plastic sets for Jr. OUZO II & Jr. OUZO III.

Founders Club Believe for the Wife.

201108230908020.Believe-Kit-2011-Pink.jpg

Callaway X-Juniors for Jr. OUZO I.

Callaway+XJ+Series+Junior+Boy%2527s+Package+Set+%2528Ages+9-12%2529.jpg

And for Jr. OUZO II & Jr. OUZO III.

Plastic%20Golf%20Clubs.png

2 dozen Hex Chrome+ in yellow

Bought a pair of Nike Zoom Trophy's for my dad.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Gripes.

Oooooooh, I forgot I've got a package of those! Sweet!

Yeah. I'm hoping it'll work wonders on my old putter grip. My iron grips have not been properly cleaned in the year I've had them, so it's time for a bath.

Yeah. I'm hoping it'll work wonders on my old putter grip. My iron grips have not been properly cleaned in the year I've had them, so it's time for a bath.

They're pretty dang cool, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Bushnell Tour V3 after many moons of ponderage. I have high hopes and expectations for this baby!

New 2013 Nike VR Forged 50* & 58* wedges.

Ferrules. Finally. Took me long enough. Should be able to reshaft next week now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back