The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go through her collection tomorrow and see what I can find that I find awful

I'll go through her collection tomorrow and see what I can find that I find awful

This is the opposite of a "big D" contest. I don't want to compete. I will let you have this one.

Hey Ricky, did you get my PM this morning?

I just noticed I got a PM from you. My tapatalk doesnt give me notifcations some times. PM me your cell # and I will text it to you. I have it on my phone.

I just noticed I got a PM from you. My tapatalk doesnt give me notifcations some times. PM me your cell # and I will text it to you. I have it on my phone.
Ok cool, thx brosif.

My girlfriend is buying a new car today. What are the pros and cons(other than heat) of tan vs grey vs black leather?

My girlfriend is buying a new car today. What are the pros and cons(other than heat) of tan vs grey vs black leather?

In my limited experience, Gray holds up hte best of the 3.

My car has black leather, I love it. Even down here it doesn't get too hot.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

My car has black leather, I love it. Even down here it doesn't get too hot.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Even when it does, it's only hot for a couple minutes until the AC cools it down.

Metal shifters knobs on the other hand... Awful idea

I have black interior and have had black interior for quite some time... I don't think it gets that much hotter than any of the other types, really..

Open a door for 30 seconds and you're fine haha

Some days I just feel like judo chopping someone in the throat randomly.

Some days I just really want to golf with Jman.

Me too, wait.

July is coming, slowly but surely. Granted, I want it to be more slowly so I can enjoy my summer off, but you know what I mean.

Me too, wait.

July is coming, slowly but surely. Granted, I want it to be more slowly so I can enjoy my summer off, but you know what I mean.

Ohhhhhh yeah buddy! It shall be done!! And Yuengling's and Albatrosses and high fives, with the chance of a couple good game taps!!!

Life is good.

Life is indeed good.

I'm going to say my black leather interior car gets noticeably hotter than other vehicles with lighter colored or non leather interior. It isn't a big deal and wouldn't stop me from buying another car with black leather, but it does get hotter.

Tan needs to be cleaned a little more but nothing more than that, as said before grey seems to be the best overall.

Anyone had a negative experience with grey or tan?

I've got grey leather and the only downside I can see is that is shows chocolate stains from when I try to eat Dairy Queen and drive.

I hope for Dan's sake these don't happen to occur on the same day.

That does sound relatively dangerous.. I may need to have Jameson sign some sort of non-combat form before riding with him hahaha!

Interesting, I can't tell if he's celebrating, constipated, or having a seizure.

I think he just chipped in from the fescue for a 7 hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back