I knew there was a 2 (heard it sucked) but didn't even know there was a 3 or 4.

2 certainly doesn't suck for iOS devices

Anyone else try out Tapatalk 4 on android this morning?

Playing around with it, love the UI and new features.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Doesn't work with my version of Android or I would have downloaded it.

I downloaded it last night and have fooled around with it a little bit on my phone. I use HD on my Nexus7, and it looks like they borrowed some elements from the HD UI. I'll give it a little more time later today.

I have it downloaded. It seems pretty good. Can't really use my phone a lot at work, but appears to be good so far.

Using it as of today but with version 2 I had a shortcut on my home screen that would directly fire up the THP new posts bit. Can't seem to find how to do it with v4.

sent to you from Tapatalk 4

Using it as of today but with version 2 I had a shortcut on my home screen that would directly fire up the THP new posts bit. Can't seem to find how to do it with v4.

Set it up as a widget.

Cheers bud. Works fine.

I haven't tried any of the new ones, but the pop ups keep bothering me in the old version!

I downloaded Tapatalk 4 beta last night. It seemed to take a bit longer for the inital connection to the sever, but after that it worked great. I prefer the look and feel of the new UI.

I haven't tried any of the new ones, but the pop ups keep bothering me in the old version!

Pop ups. Really? Is that in the original version? I have tapatalk 2 and haven't seen any.

I do kind of like the ability to "drag" the pages forward or backward in the new Tapatalk4

Does this lay over the original version or is it a separate app?

I bet its sick.

It's a lot better than having to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to use the page forward/back arrows.

I don't get advertisements in the original. But I can't find hd or 4 for the iPhone.

I think HD and 4 are Android exclusive, but don't quote me.

HD was the version that came out specifically for Android Tablets if I remember correctly.

Tapatalk4 feels like an attempt to combine HD and the phone versions into one streamlined version.

It's a lot better than having to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to use the page forward/back arrows.

That's EXACTLY what I'm referring to. Hate that. And it hates me.

You can't go forward/backward at the bottom of the page too? Because I can do it at the top and the bottom.

Back