Golfing on Memorial Day..

fastbasser

Reaction score
Handicap
My wife and I are heading out to play 18 around noon. We should all remember those who have died or who are wounded that give us the freedom to do so!

:drinks:

True dat. I don't think most people even know what Memorial Day stands for nowadays.

Well said! I'm heading out around noon myself, but without the sacrifice of the men and women in the armed forces, that wouldn't be possible!

Tap, tap, taparoo

My own personal crusade is writing letters to every a-hole in the illinois state senate right now, for working on Memorial day, I find it Highly HIGHLY disrespectful

Ole Gray and I are playing this afternoon. We will be sporting our red/white/blue. Our course will probably have their stars/stripes flags flying on each green.

Ole Gray is a veteran of the Vietnam war and his dad fought in WWII including Pearl Harbor when it was hit so this holiday has a special meaning.

I played a quick 9 at a par 3 this am, was nice to get out in the land of the free, thankful that its the home of the brave, and reflected on the sacrifices made.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Ole Gray and I are playing this afternoon. We will be sporting our red/white/blue. Our course will probably have their stars/stripes flags flying on each green.

Ole Gray is a veteran of the Vietnam war and his dad fought in WWII including Pearl Harbor when it was hit so this holiday has a special meaning.

I just wanted to add my red/white/blue loudmouth shorts will be on today :thumb:

Rain all day today. Thought I would post a picture of my father, his brothers and sister who served in WWWII.
My brother also seved in Vietnam ,two tours.
Veterans_zpse306a4c2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Im going to head out in a little bit. I would be remiss if I didnt celebrate the sacrifices that other have made for me by chasing a little white ball around a field for a few hours.

Back