Fujikura Fuel Shaft Preview

This is interesting. Good-looking too. I would love to swing this shaft.

Seems interesting.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is the exact shaft stock on the AMP Cell, not a made for.

I look forward to hearing more about this shaft. It does sound like something out of Back to the Future though.

Where we're hitting it, we don't need fairways.

I saw that, bu t*t shows me nothing. If thats exactly how it looks and no more graphics then I think they failed. Because that is boring.

I'm not impressed either...boring would not be my choice of word though...it's more ugly than boring :) But...in this case it's performance that counts.

I'm not impressed either...boring would not be my choice of word though...it's more ugly than boring :) But...in this case it's performance that counts.
I agree that the performance matters. But the market is making cool looking shafts. Why not do the same?

I agree that the performance matters. But the market is making cool looking shafts. Why not do the same?

That is also true.

I do like Fuji! I'm curious by the claims for sure.

Hmmm... Any word if THP will have this for in hand thoughts/testing? I'd love to see some head-to-head #'s.

They need little LED lights down the shaft to show where and how much you're loading it.

You don't want to be wasting "fuel" during your swing. :D

Any idea how different this will play from the stock Fuel shaft in the Cobra AMP Cell drivers?

That's a good question and one I had myself, but I'm thinking not the same. However, it was some time ago and plenty of time has passed to put these in them....but again I'm thinking made for.

I had a chance to buy one of these a month or so ago and passed up on it as another shaft was the last thing i needed but it was a pretty nice shaft!

Hmmm... Any word if THP will have this for in hand thoughts/testing? I'd love to see some head-to-head #'s.
Uh-Oh thems are usually fighting words around here, watch out now!!!

Friend of mine is gaming these. From what's he's seen, super tight dispersion but a little shorter than his previous (diamana ahina)

After reading that hyped up description they better hope this shaft isn't shorter than anything haha.

Just no open flame within 25 feet, this thing is explosive! Boom!

Joking aside, it's curious to see how this is marketed. The knowledgeable folks here that likely would give this thing a shot are immediately skeptical with the language in the presser.

Does anyone know how these compare to the made for fuel shafts in the RBZ line? I was fit for a 60 gram fuel shaft yesterday but wondering if I should maybe just try the heavier TM tour shaft first (they're a lot cheaper on ebay).

Does anyone know how these compare to the made for fuel shafts in the RBZ line? I was fit for a 60 gram fuel shaft yesterday but wondering if I should maybe just try the heavier TM tour shaft first (they're a lot cheaper on ebay).
I would guess the TM version is darn close if not identical to the stock:
http://www.fujikuragolf.com/woods/fuel/

Thanks for the link, did not find them to match up torque/weight/flex wise between the TM shafts and Fujikura shafts.

Yeah, the TM's are def "made for's" so they are going to be a bit different.

I'd like to get an aftermarket Fuel to tinker with, just to see. As for the TM versions, I was not a fan in driver, fairway, or hybo.

Yeah, the TM's are def "made for's" so they are going to be a bit different.

I'd like to get an aftermarket Fuel to tinker with, just to see. As for the TM versions, I was not a fan in driver, fairway, or hybo.

That's good to know!

Siri speaks for me!

I really liked the real deal fuel in the covert when I tried it

I swung the Fuel during my testing and it was like swing rebar. Plays nothing like the made shaft TM puts out.

I swung the Fuel during my testing and it was like swing rebar. Plays nothing like the made shaft TM puts out.

I was swinging a 60S in my Stage 2 yesterday. It was certainly more firm than the stock shaft but didn't feel bad to me at least. I was getting very similar backspin and carry numbers as stock but with a lot tighter dispersion. Still thinking about picking one up.

Anyone else try this shaft?? I'm stuck between this, the Miyazaki B. Asha, and Kuro Kage Silver. This is the single longest ponder I've ever had without just purchasing something.

I've hit the other two shafts and liked them, but reports suggest this baby goes very straight and has fuel rods!:bomb:

Back