NHL 2013-2014 Season

heck of a game mtl-tor

Ugh. After a great game last night the Ducks had a few too many mistakes (looking at you Hiller). Still a nice comeback and picking up a point in San Jose is no easy task.

Flames snuck into L.A. and stole 2 points. People up here are calling into the radio complaining about the win because they are worried they will get to many points and not get a good lotto pick. hahaha I guess they don't realize there is still close to 60 games left to be plaid.

Flames snuck into L.A. and stole 2 points. People up here are calling into the radio complaining about the win because they are worried they will get to many points and not get a good lotto pick. hahaha I guess they don't realize there is still close to 60 games left to be plaid.
It's sad but that's the way to win the "new NHL". Even the mighty Detroit Red Wings just can't keep their years and years of unbridled success going without a few high draft choices somewhere along the line.

It is however a bit early to be worrying about your position in the standings at the end of the season. Lots of broken ankles around here this past week, that's for sure.

The Don Cherry Parody account is just awesome. These are some of my favorites.

One of the greatest traditions this time of year at hockey games is the teddy bear toss, here are a few cool examples:
[video=youtube_share;N7A7W1-zVj8]http://youtu.be/N7A7W1-zVj8[/video]

Thanks Icey. It really is a great tradition I have gone to the one a the Saddledome for the Hitmen and it's nut's toss and cover. Couldn't go this year because of work but I love that so many kids get a nice plushy toy.

Canada named their World Junior Camp roster today.

Biggest surprise for me, no Matt Finn on the list.

Big night for the Leafs. Now that MOvember is over, our boys can concentrate without itchiness and skate without aerodynamic resistance.

Look for a big turnaround!

FINALLY. The Blackhawks are on NBCSN tonight. I'll get to watch a game in what seems like forever. Hopefully, we'll put Seguin-less Dallas to bed and get 2 points.

FINALLY. The Blackhawks are on NBCSN tonight. I'll get to watch a game in what seems like forever. Hopefully, we'll put Seguin-less Dallas to bed and get 2 points.

You only watch when theyre on network channels bud? Why not get something like GameCenterLive?

You only watch when theyre on network channels bud? Why not get something like GameCenterLive?

Poor college kid. I know 9 payments of $20 seems like nothing, but I need the extra cash. When they're not on TV, I just follow on Twitter and then watch the highlights on NHL Live.

I've been wanting to get GameCenter but the Ducks are considered in network, except they don't actually show the games! It completely sucks, cable doesn't show it and they would be blacked out on GameCenter! Such are the tribulations of a CA hockey fan that doesn't live across the street from the stadium. I've been listening to a lot of hockey on the TuneIn app...

Poor college kid. I know 9 payments of $20 seems like nothing, but I need the extra cash. When they're not on TV, I just follow on Twitter and then watch the highlights on NHL Live.

I'm assuming Thain is taking care of you. Tricks of the trade.

Yeah, you'd think the current, and future, Cup winners would be on TV more, huh? Jerks.
GO HAWKS

Wow. I never realized how good Jaime Benn really is. The dude is a talent.

Typical though that we completely litter Kari with shots and then they go on the break and score a wrister.

Losing 3-0. We've out-shot them too. Wonderful.

That a way! 3-3 at the end of the 2nd. Now we have a game.

Holy shootout kings!

Holy shootout kings!

As a Ducks fan, this was embarrassing. The Ducks had no business winning this game but when the veteran goaltender keeps the home team in it for 9 rounds, you gotta score on the rookie keeper making his NHL debut! Oh well, the rivalry started well this year.

Leafs vs. Stars tonight. BigTime Nate's team is heavily favored.

Not sure whats going to happen to be honest. Leafs need to show up, in a big way. Lots of injuries so far but I think we're in for a decent game. Don't want our losing streak to hit 6 games...

Stars giving the Leafs all they can handle in OT. These guys are 2-3 years away but they are competitive and fun to watch.

Missing 4 key guys and we broke the 5game losing streak!!! Woooooooo

Great game Nate. I thought the leafs were losing 4 or 5 times!

TTing

Back