2016 Club Clash To Be Held At Amazing Destination

7.5 hour drive. Very doable.

How exciting!!!!!

I know how many things JB has said about how incredible Hammock Beach is. Glad to see some number of THPers get a chance to experience it for Club Clash.

Place looks amazing

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Simply....WOW!

Yep, I'll have this amazing place on the list for sure .

yes please! I NEED to be in this. I'll find a way to get the time off from work!

Should be a good time. Golf, swag, fun, fellowship, golf, testing, food, golf...yes please!

Wow! Hammock Beach looks stunning.

Looks pretty good...!
I don't know I fit the profile 100% here, but holy smokes this sounds like a lot of fun at a fabulous location!
I would love to attend!

Hammock. Freakin. Beach.

Nice job by Josh and Mike Dean for making the numbers work on this one, I know how hard it was to make happen. Hell, I've been begging for an event there since I stayed there and told it was incredibly tough so to say I'm stunned is an understatement.

I guess the biggest question I have now is, can you just take my money now?

FINALLY! Been trying to get one here for quite some time, it finally is happening!

Yes that certainly qualifies as amazing .

Well done THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome place! Can't wait to see what's required to get into this one

Great work landing this location!!! Looking forward to the details.

And by quite some time you mean years. You knocked this one out of the park!

Yeah he did. Not only did Mike put in the work to make this vision come to reality, he made sure it could happen with nothing spared.

This looks absolutely incredible. I can't wait to hear more!

And by quite some time you mean years. You knocked this one out of the park!

well yeah I guess it has been years, makes it even more sweet

Yeah he did. Not only did Mike put in the work to make this vision come to reality, he made sure it could happen with nothing spared.

Absolutely perfect stage for this event, especially being the first time. Going to be a nonstop awesome weekend for those able to make it.

Absolutely perfect stage for this event, especially being the first time. Going to be a nonstop awesome weekend for those able to make it.

Is it too late to say that when we launch the event, and the signups that one less is open, because we promised you that if you could make this happen, you could have a spot in it?

Is it too late to say that when we launch the event, and the signups that one less is open, because we promised you that if you could make this happen, you could have a spot in it?

I say thats fair

#Dibs

A monster event at a beautiful venue !!!

WOW. Just WOW. In what was already a must do everything to try to get into event based on the info and teasers, the incredible venue takes it to a whole new level!

Dang, that is sweet. That place looks phenomenal!

Ridiculous event at an amazingly spectacular venue! Well done mike and THP!

Take my monies please

This is definitely on my radar. This event already sounded stellar, then add in the setting and being close to home. If date works this will probably be a top priority trip.

Back